A Bondage Related Request

So I am looking for a bondage mod that does not involve or require sex. I am pretty weird, where I like being bound up and helpless, but I dislike the idea of people taking advantage on me as a result. I have tested mods like Devious Captures and the likes, and I've only really played along with the sex just so I can get to the part I care about which is the bondage. So if there are any mods that both restrict the player and force them to struggle out whilst likely getting progressively more tied up, I'd like to see them. It's a weird request and I don't expect much of an answer, but it's worth a shot at the very least for me.

As a post-request, I have seen and played around with Arachnophobia, it's right up my alley and just what I'm looking for, but I'm hoping to see more mods that focus on just the bondage and not sex.

That does sound interesting at the very least, may try it just for the sake of seeing how each one works against the player, but I'd still like some sort of interactivity that doesn't forcibly include sex outside of choosing what I want.

Thanks for the info though, I appreciate it ^^

14 minutes ago, BillboDragons said:

Leash game? I've searched this up on the mod itself and the description is sorta vague. Care to describe it for me?

Basically slavers can enslave player then player need to follow master for a while meantime they equip some devious devices(arminder,collar,boots,gag) and strip player, to escape player need to either speak to npc's or scream of help but master can notice that and punish player by equipping gag for example, there is new version of this mod on github but unfortunately its a bit bugged i still use that version because there is more content. Anyway i suggest to use normal version with patches from this post:

Well, the obvious choice would be Cursed Loot. Several features do include sex, but pretty much everything is optional via MCM. The obvious stuff aside, a couple of cursed items trigger or require sex, not 100% sure if i remember them all right now but the exhibitionist suit, the whore collar and the doll collar shold be disabled to avoid sex. One item requires you to stay X days without sex, if ou entirely play without this might be a bit boring to you.

Archived