new mod for more people in the family

1 minute ago, Anna And Lucy said:

I'm sorry I wrote with a friend from Poland and does not change the language on the translator ?

Speak your native, do not be sorry, this is a multi language site. If someone does not understand, they should just move on

Mów ojczystym, nie przepraszaj, to jest strona wielojęzyczna. Jeśli ktoś nie rozumie, powinien po prostu przejść dalej

14 minutes ago, flutie said:

Speak your native, do not be sorry, this is a multi language site. If someone does not understand, they should just move on

What a proof of respect!! It's precisely coz we are from different countries it's better to speak a language that everyone can understand. Now if you don't wanna make this effort, pourquoi est-ce que moi je m'embêterais à le faire? Explique moi.

En fait, je crois même qu'à partir de maintenant je vais même plus faire l'effort de lire tes messages.

4 minutes ago, Chexx said:

What a proof of respect!! It's precisely coz we are from different countries it's better to speak a language that everyone can understand. Now if you don't wanna make this effort, pourquoi est-ce que moi je m'embêterais à le faire? Explique moi.

En fait, je crois même qu'à partir de maintenant je vais même plus faire l'effort de lire tes messages.

my apologies, your point is valid, i jumped to the wrong conclusion

It is OK to post something in a foreign language, in case the best you can do is to use Google translator.

People that will understand the language can reply.

The others can use Google translate.

Archived