Misalignment

I know that I shouldn't expect every animation to line up perfectly since I have a ton of animations (have that big bundle of all the packs) but more often than not the animations don't line up so well. Kissing when the character's faces are five inches apart, penis either missing the hole completely or clipping through, et cetera. The only times it really works is when the alignment either doesn't really matter (the dick is completely inside the woman at all times) or is open to interpretation, e.g. is the dick supposed to go in the ass or the vagina? Who knows.

Is this something I can fix? I'm using CBBE curvy. I made a Nord and didn't adjust height/weight or anything during character creation so I would assume it's "default". For some reason in sexlab (full) I can't click the button that puts the actors at the same height. I don't know what the deal is with that.

Kind of related but not really: for that one double dildo animation, I notice that it spawns the dildo itself in the wrong actor's hand. The animation spawned the correct item just the wrong person was holding it. How do I fix that?

Spoiler
6 hours ago, Chrjo12 said:

I know that I shouldn't expect every animation to line up perfectly since I have a ton of animations (have that big bundle of all the packs) but more often than not the animations don't line up so well. Kissing when the character's faces are five inches apart, penis either missing the hole completely or clipping through, et cetera. The only times it really works is when the alignment either doesn't really matter (the dick is completely inside the woman at all times) or is open to interpretation, e.g. is the dick supposed to go in the ass or the vagina? Who knows.

Is this something I can fix? I'm using CBBE curvy. I made a Nord and didn't adjust height/weight or anything during character creation so I would assume it's "default". For some reason in sexlab (full) I can't click the button that puts the actors at the same height. I don't know what the deal is with that.

Kind of related but not really: for that one double dildo animation, I notice that it spawns the dildo itself in the wrong actor's hand. The animation spawned the correct item just the wrong person was holding it. How do I fix that?

You would be well advised to post these issues on the relevant animation mods' support threads.

Archived