[Sims 4] Alonely WW & DD/Pets/Cottage Living/Horse Ranch Animations [2024-4-30]

Hello. I have a problem regarding available animations, maybe one of you will be able to help me. Well, in the animation preview for a given place (2-person bed) I have a list of animations that can be shown there. However, the group of animations in which the actors are a woman and a man dog together is limited if sex is in progress. These are the animations from the 2 packages base and patreon packs, specifically these:
*help keeping it in
*help putting it in
*let him at me
*let him at you
*taking that pussy with doggy friend
*teasing that pussy with doggy friend
Oddly enough, two animations are available namely:
*guiding it in
*keeping it in
I'm starting to get lost in what can cause such a situation and selective access to animation. I have all mod modules active and to be sure all options related to them are marked as available.

Regards.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alonely Very eager to see horses!  Yes , of course , creating animations and testing ( verification ) is a long and painstaking work . Can you give me at least a small answer about the future of the update ?

:face_horse:
     ✌️

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2023 at 12:50 AM, Jpnts said:

damn! the attitude! xD

Nah, it's the response people get when the information they give is "it's not working" and then immediately blame the mod.

On 8/21/2023 at 8:01 PM, QYI said:

Alonely Very eager to see horses!  Yes , of course , creating animations and testing ( verification ) is a long and painstaking work . Can you give me at least a small answer about the future of the update ?

:face_horse:
     ✌️

On 9/9/2023 at 5:33 PM, Gstar12 said:

For the Love of EVERYTHING holding Sims 4 together. We NEED that update. ?

You know how it goes: very early access always goes to supporters, and it's only T-minus some days...~ ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

?

There is a horse object for which poses were made a long time ago . Can they be quickly adjusted to real horses? Well , it seems easy to me .

I don 't want only women to be able to interact with a horse - men are more in demand , and usually very few poses are done for them .

Edited by QYI
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2023 at 9:47 PM, QYI said:

I can 't interact with the horse . Do I need to find somewhere to download the horse object or how do I do it?

You need the Horse Ranch expansion pack. Make sure you're in the Discord for any trouble with your DD etc. installation.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/8/2023 at 9:05 PM, Mama Murphy said:

You should move these preview images somewhere besides the main page. They make it take forever to load without a really good connection.

agreed but to be fair the entire site is super slow compared to any other site i go to. might be a server issue more than anything else. but yeah, i wish people would not post tons of automatically loading gifs considering how slow the site is already.

• 1 month later...

Hi @Alonely love your work and I hope to see more soon.

I think there is an error with the "Attatched to you 1-4" animations.

Your list shows it as a Female/Dog animation but in game it comes up as Human/Horse category with "None" as the location.

I can't find a way to make the animations play so I think there might be a mistake with the species allocation.

image.png.b8951132335deb8af985fc4e67826be5.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/3/2024 at 5:34 PM, plugger13 said:

Hi @Alonely love your work and I hope to see more soon.

I think there is an error with the "Attatched to you 1-4" animations.

Your list shows it as a Female/Dog animation but in game it comes up as Human/Horse category with "None" as the location.

I can't find a way to make the animations play so I think there might be a mistake with the species allocation.

That was actually a typo, it is indeed a horse animation. Fixed now.

And sent the info to those who asked. ❤️

I genuinely don't understand why everyone involved in the DD mod, including the devs, has such an attitude. I've tried to get DD to work so I could use some of your animations, but none of the Discord links I can find work, and neither do half of the other links to things the wiki claims it needs. 

• 3 weeks later...