[Sims 4] Alonely WW & DD/Pets/Cottage Living/Horse Ranch Animations [2024-4-30]

3 hours ago, P3rf3ct_Zer0 said:

Is there a tentacles only pack without beastiality. To each their own in imagination land but I really just want Tentacles plants etc animations. (Preferably with impregnation :D)

ssShtC5[1].png

Here is the answer to your question:

On 1/1/2019 at 5:14 PM, Alonely said:

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):

• Do I need the Devious Desires mod for tentacles to work? / Do I need asketo's objects for the pets animations to work?
    • No, you do not need Devious Desires for asketo's objects/tentacle animations to work, and you do not need asketo's objects/tentacles for Devious Desires animations to work, they do not depend on each other. If you do not like one or the other, just do not install either the DeviousDesires mod or asketo's objects and that content will not show up in-game without breaking anything either, simple as that. ^.^

As far as I know, there are separate packages or archives for WW and DD (beastiality) animations.

Each WW and DD packages has Tentacle animations I believe.

Edited by ioawdfv
On 3/3/2022 at 11:29 PM, P3rf3ct_Zer0 said:

Is there a tentacles only pack without beastiality. To each their own in imagination land but I really just want Tentacles plants etc animations. (Preferably with impregnation :D)

As ioawdfv says, that's what the WW_Alonely_Animations pack is, the beast anims are only in the DD (Devious Desires) pack. Also, I only make animations, so I can't make tentacles impregnate anyone, that requires a code mod like DD.

Edited by Alonely

So I noticed that there are some animations for the horse that I can’t get to play

when I go through the start sexy time as said on the post it only shows catching his groove (same for llama)

not sure how this works tbh

also is the cow plant animations only available for patrons atm?

and will you ever release a kasumi cc folder for the character? I really like how your kasumi is made

image.jpg

image.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone please tell me which file I have to download for TheKalino's llama-based horse or PM me the package? The link sends me to the main page and I honestly don't have a clue about where I have to search.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Also what's the special animations? Might want to get it ;)

Edited by Nas00
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I've just installed these and I'm running into a weird problem. I don't seem to be able to get animations to show up that involve vaginal penetration despite choosing a female character to be involved. All the animations seem to be geared toward male characters. I know there are others involving vaginal available, but they won't come up in my choices after choosing 'start sexy time'. I get vaginal animation options when using wicked whims though

Edit: Actually, more specifically it seems I can't get one animation to work despite it saying it's available for that object. I can't seem to get "barked from behind" to show up when choosing 'start sexy time' on the toilet

Screenshot 2022-05-12 01.14.19.png

Screenshot 2022-05-12 01.15.07.png

Edited by Dragon509