Help with Snow Elves and bodies

CleverPolarBear

So I am new to the whole modding scene and I want to make sure I have my game set up proper. I have all the tools I need, Downloaded the x32 skeleton mod and FNIS and flower girls, immersive wenches and the patch.. 

I would like.... a realistic looking snow elf mod,

a realistic mod for males

and a realistic mod for females. 

Anyone have any recommendations? Basically I'm looking for links to the files I need. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Spoiler
2 hours ago, CleverPolarBear said:

So I am new to the whole modding scene and I want to make sure I have my game set up proper. I have all the tools I need, Downloaded the x32 skeleton mod and FNIS and flower girls, immersive wenches and the patch.. 

I would like.... a realistic looking snow elf mod,

a realistic mod for males

and a realistic mod for females. 

Anyone have any recommendations? Basically I'm looking for links to the files I need. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I don't mean this as a criticism. You should move your post to the General Discussion thread. You will get more recommendations than you'll know what to do with there.

Archived