WW not working: Items Removed

Hi all,

I have downloaded the latest version of WickedWhims and replaced both of the TURBO packages in the The Sims 4 mods folder. However, everytime I turn the game on and start playing my household, an error message pops up (rougly translated from my native language): 

Items Removed: One or more items of the "Creating New Sims" tool may not be installed on your computer or the EA account that is currently logged in does not own these items."

This error message pops up only in the households that contain my moded Sims though the WickedWhims is not working in the whole game. 

I have checked and my mods and moded scripts are on, the two TURBO packages are even on the list of my mods...I even tried to close and open the game many times and it still does not work. 

Please what do I do? Everything worked perfect before I replaced the new packages. 

Thank you in advance! xx

13 hours ago, ivitheunicorn said:

Hi all,

I have downloaded the latest version of WickedWhims and replaced both of the TURBO packages in the The Sims 4 mods folder. However, everytime I turn the game on and start playing my household, an error message pops up (rougly translated from my native language): 

Items Removed: One or more items of the "Creating New Sims" tool may not be installed on your computer or the EA account that is currently logged in does not own these items."

This error message pops up only in the households that contain my moded Sims though the WickedWhims is not working in the whole game. 

I have checked and my mods and moded scripts are on, the two TURBO packages are even on the list of my mods...I even tried to close and open the game many times and it still does not work. 

Please what do I do? Everything worked perfect before I replaced the new packages. 

Thank you in advance! xx

What items have been removed?

• 2 months later...

Archived