Sims keep having sex in bathrooms, closets instead of downstairs sex dungeon

dd44jd

I have a nightclub with a sex dungeon underneath it.  Sims will autonomously have sex on occasion, but always in the bathrooms or closets of the nightclub upstairs instead of the perfectly serviceable fully-equipped sex dungeon downstairs.

In fact, nobody even GOES downstairs unless I send them there.  It's quite depressing to be the only people having sex in a fully-stocked but abandoned sex club.

Is there any way to make the autonomy prefer certain areas/props/items or to raise the odds of them using a certain activity or area or floor?  

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2018 at 3:07 AM, dd44jd said:

I have a nightclub with a sex dungeon underneath it.  Sims will autonomously have sex on occasion, but always in the bathrooms or closets of the nightclub upstairs instead of the perfectly serviceable fully-equipped sex dungeon downstairs.

In fact, nobody even GOES downstairs unless I send them there.  It's quite depressing to be the only people having sex in a fully-stocked but abandoned sex club.

Is there any way to make the autonomy prefer certain areas/props/items or to raise the odds of them using a certain activity or area or floor?  

Your best option is to put speakers and bars down there that's what sims flock to usually.

• 9 months later...

Archived