Something broke...

So, finally after messing around hours, uninstalling different modding programs, messing with the mods, doing a bunch of shit, I decided to test it out. loaded up my save file with all my mods installed, went to the MCM and got everything configured the way I wanted. then to test. since I have aroused creatures and sexlab defeat and the likes, I thought I would test things out on a frostbite spider. I got over to the spider, let it hit me several times, and when I run out of health, my character crouches down and I get the message "You cant continue fighting" like what would happen normally for defeat. but then, my character got stripped naked, teleported a few feet, and then the game started loading up the last save game. confused as to what wasnt working, I tried again, this time using the matchmaker spells (which I then learned doesnt work on creatures. that or something else was wrong) and still nothing. deciding that maybe it was SL defeat, I installed SL hedonism, which is basically the same thing, and I disabled sexlab defeat. however, when I reload the same save, my character is suddenly T-posed, sliding around with no animations whatsoever. I have no idea what caused this. you would think it was because something fucked up with one mod getting removed and another added, but then I tried loading back SL defeat and getting rid of hedonism. still t-posed. then I disabled ALL my mods and launched the game regularly through steam. STILL T-POSED. can someone help?

1 hour ago, Dizerel said:

So, finally after messing around hours, uninstalling different modding programs, messing with the mods, doing a bunch of shit, I decided to test it out. loaded up my save file with all my mods installed, went to the MCM and got everything configured the way I wanted. then to test. since I have aroused creatures and sexlab defeat and the likes, I thought I would test things out on a frostbite spider. I got over to the spider, let it hit me several times, and when I run out of health, my character crouches down and I get the message "You cant continue fighting" like what would happen normally for defeat. but then, my character got stripped naked, teleported a few feet, and then the game started loading up the last save game. confused as to what wasnt working, I tried again, this time using the matchmaker spells (which I then learned doesnt work on creatures. that or something else was wrong) and still nothing. deciding that maybe it was SL defeat, I installed SL hedonism, which is basically the same thing, and I disabled sexlab defeat. however, when I reload the same save, my character is suddenly T-posed, sliding around with no animations whatsoever. I have no idea what caused this. you would think it was because something fucked up with one mod getting removed and another added, but then I tried loading back SL defeat and getting rid of hedonism. still t-posed. then I disabled ALL my mods and launched the game regularly through steam. STILL T-POSED. can someone help?

Every time you add or remove anything with animations you need to re-run FNIS.

16 minutes ago, Dizerel said:

Re-run FNIS as in close the "GenerateFNISforusers" program and re-open it?

Click the button that says Update FNIS Behaviour. Do this every time you add, update or remove a mod that includes animations... or just as often as you like, it's not possible to over do it.

Pay attention to any warnings or errors in the output, they are all important. If you are confused any errors then copy and past the output from Generate FNIS For Users here.

16 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Click the button that says Update FNIS Behaviour. Do this every time you add, update or remove a mod that includes animations... or just as often as you like, it's not possible to over do it.

Pay attention to any warnings or errors in the output, they are all important. If you are confused any errors then copy and past the output from Generate FNIS For Users here.

I updated FNIS behavior tho

1 hour ago, Sailing Rebel said:

T-Pose is always an FNIS issue.

After running Generate FNIS For Users copy and paste the output here.

keleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
>>Warning: Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch.<<

Reading AnimationsByMike24 V1.0 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DD_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 493 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DD2_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DD3_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 102 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DDSL_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading EstrusChaurus V4.34 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FunnyBizCB V1.0 ...
Reading HCOSBestiality V1.0 ...
Reading HCOSVore V1.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 4 sets: 41 total groups: 180 added file slots: 1388 alternate files: 1089

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading HCOSWildlife V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...

4454 animations for 20 mods successfully included (character).
 1923 animations for 6 mods and 41 creatures successfully included..
 5 Warning(s).

Ok well now I have a new problem. I uninstalled the programs causing the problem (It was deviant devices) and added the skeleton arm fix, but now this shows up:

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...
Reading M2MAnimations V9.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack
ERROR(2026): Too many animations  273 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt):  b -md ZapArmbStruggle09 ZapArmbStruggle09.hkx

And no, ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling ZAZ and its related content multiple times. Im pretty sure ZAZ is a requirement for a lot of my mods, so getting rid of it means I would have to get rid of a lot of other stuff too. I may be wrong about that though.

20 minutes ago, Dizerel said:

Ok well now I have a new problem. I uninstalled the programs causing the problem (It was deviant devices) and added the skeleton arm fix, but now this shows up:

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...
Reading M2MAnimations V9.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack
ERROR(2026): Too many animations  273 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt):  b -md ZapArmbStruggle09 ZapArmbStruggle09.hkx

And no, ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling ZAZ and its related content multiple times. Im pretty sure ZAZ is a requirement for a lot of my mods, so getting rid of it means I would have to get rid of a lot of other stuff too. I may be wrong about that though.

You are just going over your animation limit.  I have Finis xxl for oldrim, but I am not sure if it is available for sse.  If not you are just going to have to limit or get rid of some animations.  Not a big deal, you were never going to see half of them anyway.  I believe some of the SAL packs have installers where you choose what categories you would like to install.  You just have to pick and choose what you can and cannot live without.

22 minutes ago, nufndash said:

You are just going over your animation limit.  I have Finis xxl for oldrim, but I am not sure if it is available for sse.  If not you are just going to have to limit or get rid of some animations.  Not a big deal, you were never going to see half of them anyway.  I believe some of the SAL packs have installers where you choose what categories you would like to install.  You just have to pick and choose what you can and cannot live without.

So I have to get rid of some of my mods? which ones do I get rid of though? because I dont think I can just get rid of any whole mod and everything will still work

44 minutes ago, Dizerel said:

So I have to get rid of some of my mods? which ones do I get rid of though? because I dont think I can just get rid of any whole mod and everything will still work

No, first of all, do you have the finis xxl sse.  That is the one that allows you to have more animations.  I just checked and it is available for SSE, or at least it was, I have it on my desktop.  If not don't worry, just uninstall some of the SAL packs you have and re-install them, so you go through the installation process where you will have choices like in Funnybiz installation you have choices like, Human animations, creature, furniture animations, rape animations, and there should be check boxes.  I am not sure what SAL Packs have installers that have the choices, but most of the big ones do.  You might just have to un-check a few, don't worry you wont miss them with the amount of animations you have.  

Edit: I just went over to Nexus and the Finis XXL is right under the original Finis in the download files page.  You could always switch those versions out and see if it does the trick.  XXL should allow 20,000 animations.

Ok im close, and even in a way I got stuff working. finally once things looked good, I opened up the game, configured everything in the MCM, and hoped for the best. It seems that animations with other humans works. I can either cast the attraction spells that designate who should be in the scene (myself and whoever I want included) and as long as I cast it on another human, it works. doesnt work with creatures, though, however im not entirely sure if its meant to work on creatures in the first place, but I may be wrong. then I tried my SL defeat. it works but... weird. I will get defeated and go down, but there are a few things. it seems that no matter what tags I say to exclude for the defeat menu when it chooses an animation, it doesnt listen, and will just play any random animation that fits within the parameters of its default settings. also, after a defeat scene, I regain control of my character, can move around and stuff, but I cannot do much else. I cannot open up any menu, including the world map, inventory, and the likes, the only menu im able to use being the main menu when you press escape. it basically softlocks my game, and im forced to reload my last save if I want to actually keep doing stuff. as far as the creatures go, nothing works really. whether I use spells to initiate the scene, or defeat, the spells dont work at all, and if I get defeated, stuff glitches out. Usually my character will get into position and do the animation and make the sounds, but the creature will be teleported to me and be frozen and make no sounds. also in some instances it locked my camera, basically hardlocking my game. A few things to note: the MCM for creature framework said that it would take a few minutes to configure itself, and that I should wait outside of the menu. however, no matter how long I waited, it never seemed to configure. at the same time though, if I dismissed the message saying that it needed to configure, I could still access all of its features in the MCM anyways. also, for aroused creatures animation toggle menu, there were a lot of animations missing. It only seemed to have creatures A-G available to be toggled on/off, and while there were other pages in that menu, all the other pages were blank. Im really happy that I got SOMETHING working, but id prefer if I could at least figure out how to get creature scenes working, and also be able to actually exclude scenes with certain tags. otherwise, I dont care about everything else enough to put the work in (I.e. slight errors in animations, meshes, the tiny details)

Archived