Integration with New BreakUndies framework

I've finished primary coding on a new streamlined breakundies framework that removes all object/item/etc dependencies from the breakundies system.

It uses the model path, and the model path alone, to determine whether or not to trigger break events on a given piece of armor. (This means that it works for player enchanted items, and armor from any mod so long as it's nif paths are contained in the ini file.)

So, I'd like to ensure Lovers compatibility. Can anyone tell me how the current Lover Breakundies calls function? Does Lovers send a function call to Breakundies, or does it merely lower the condition of armor?

On a related note, what is the best call to use if I want to ensure that the BU checks are running on NPC's engaged in lovers acts? (that is, something along the lines of callsomeloversfunction(NPCID) ---> returns state, or perhaps callsomeotherloversfunction ---> returns array/list/etc of all NPCS under lovers control)

So' date=' I'd like to ensure Lovers compatibility. Can anyone tell me how the current Lover Breakundies calls function? Does Lovers send a function call to Breakundies, or does it merely lower the condition of armor?

[/quote']

I heard a block sound when I use that option and get raped by some tough guys.

So, I started from that point and found these things:

xLoversCmnBreakUndiesPlaySound

xLoversCmnAddBreakUndiesMod

And from xLoversCmnAddBreakUndiesMod I've found this line.

let xLoversPkrQuest.BUModList := ar_Construct Array

Text search with BU I've found these

xLoversPkrBUBreak

xLoversPkrBUBreakMain

xLoversPkrBUBreakSub

scn xLoversPkrBUBreakSub

;Rev03 BU装備を損傷(それがBU装備であれば実際に耐久を減らす)

ref me
ref r
short pos
short per
float damage
short ret	;破損が進んだら1

short tmps

Begin Function { me r pos per }

if me==0 || r==0 || per==0
	return
endif

;その装備がBU対応MODによって作られたものか?
if Call xLoversPkrBUCheck r
	;耐久度が0よりも上か
	if me.GetEquippedCurrentHealth pos > 0
		;その装備の最大耐久度から今回減らす値を得る
		set damage to (GetObjectHealth r) * per / 100 * (-1)
		;減らします
		me.ModEquippedCurrentHealth damage pos
		set ret to 1
;printC "Lovers: %n を損傷させました" r
	endif
endif

SetFunctionValue ret
End

Well, I cannot understand this complicated system. They are just bunch of moonrunes for me, but at least I see that it clearly is mere disintegration of the health of armors.

Archived