On 3/30/2024 at 7:02 PM, zephusdragon said:

I now have two of the Makeup Costa! No mods for either at this point however :classic_sad:DOAX-VenusVacation_240330_104653.thumb.jpg.b12cc58f2289809658a39ed3f196ecf1.jpg

Well, at least you got some SSR. I haven't gotten anything for almost a year, so I can't check if this works:

8 hours ago, Yorom said:

Well, at least you got some SSR. I haven't gotten anything for almost a year, so I can't check if this works:

It does not. I always go to Lunatic if another option is not available, but this time DMM and Steam are not on friendly terms...

On the flip flop getting both of these gave me a reason to download blender, and at least look at doing it myself, using this as a base. I'll be real though, I know next to nothing about using any kind of graphical software so my odds of converting LD's mod into something I can use are slim, and I don't have a bunch of free time so if I do bang it out, it'll be later...

19 hours ago, zephusdragon said:

It does not. I always go to Lunatic if another option is not available, but this time DMM and Steam are not on friendly terms...

On the flip flop getting both of these gave me a reason to download blender, and at least look at doing it myself, using this as a base. I'll be real though, I know next to nothing about using any kind of graphical software so my odds of converting LD's mod into something I can use are slim, and I don't have a bunch of free time so if I do bang it out, it'll be later...

Making a simple mod is not that difficult. e.g. this

SSR_Makeup_Costa.zip

They work on Sayuri but uses hi-nipple

4 hours ago, Yorom said:

Making a simple mod is not that difficult. e.g. this

I got some information on how to begin. So it's part time and part learning. Still need to work on Honoka though

Also I love/hate how you know exactly what parts I'd skip... I'm becoming transparent in my fetish...

Edited by zephusdragon
Addendum