AAF Animations Missing

Well I did those patches but now getting AAF ERROR:(049) OverlaySet ID"M_Vaginal" not found. I'm also getting others but from OverlaySet ID. any Idea where to look or what i'm missing? Edit: Figured out what I'm missing overlays for males. Could someone tell me were to find them or what name to look for? Drives me up the wall to have errors.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a post anywhere that lists what order the XML files should load in?  I have seen the "Getting AAF Error (10) Animation ID "FM-SedanPrewar01-03Backseat" not found".

From Theme_SexAnimations_Furn_tagData.xml
<tag position="FM-SedanPostWar01-03Doggy" tags="F_M,Car,FaceDown,FromBehind,Neutral,Held3,Love3,Stim7,Dom-5,NullToSelf,PenisToEither,SavageCabbage"/>

From Savage CumNWealth Overlays, file "SavageCabbage_animationData.xml"

<animation id="FM-SedanPostWar01-03Doggy" time="500">
    <actor gender="F">
        <idle form="21EC5"/>
    </actor>
    <actor gender="M">
        <idle form="21EC6"/>
        <value path="morph" value="Erection Up" to="1"/>
    </actor>
</animation>

So even with all the parts apparently in my XML's I see the error.... thoughts? I figured it was a load order issue. Should themes tags load before or after position data?

2 hours ago, iquitous said:

Is there a post anywhere that lists what order the XML files should load in?  I have seen the "Getting AAF Error (10) Animation ID "FM-SedanPrewar01-03Backseat" not found".

<tag position="FM-SedanPostWar01-03Doggy" tags="F_M,Car,FaceDown,FromBehind,Neutral,Held3,Love3,Stim7,Dom-5,NullToSelf,PenisToEither,SavageCabbage"/>

<actor gender="F">
        <idle form="21EC5"/>
    </actor>
    <actor gender="M">
        <idle form="21EC6"/>
    </actor>
</animation>

So even with all the parts apparently in my XML's I see the error.... thoughts? I figured it was a load order issue. Should themes tags load before or after position data?

check out this

17 hours ago, iquitous said:

<actor gender="F">
        <idle form="21EC5"/>
    </actor>
    <actor gender="M">
        <idle form="21EC6"/>
    </actor>
</animation>

Reinstall Animations, Patches and AAF after ensuring that your Data/AAF folder is empty. You have mixed up files from old and new versions.

Thank you for pointing me to the guide.  So the answer is, "Yes, there is an order."  Themes came much earlier in the install than I was placing them and I suspect its why they could not pick up the other files.  Works great now.  Thanks Tron91 and Badtanker for taking the time to answer.

On 1/13/2019 at 12:02 PM, iquitous said:

<actor gender="F">
        <idle form="21EC5"/>
    </actor>
    <actor gender="M">
        <idle form="21EC6"/>
    </actor>
</animation>

you need to either remove the section you posted from that file, or add this to SavageCabbage_furnitureData.xml  

<group id="Sedan_PreWar01">
    <furniture form="A9774" id="Sedan01_Prewar"/>
    <furniture form="24972F" id="LS_Sedan01_Prewar"/>
</group>

<group id="Sedan_PostWar01">
    <furniture form="194634" id="CarSedan01"/>
    <furniture form="194635" id="CarSedan04"/>
    <furniture form="194636" id="CarSedan07"/>
    <furniture form="194637" id="CarSedan10"/>
</group>

This is thanks to this guy...

I'm not a pro at it but Ive read enough on lots of different forums that pretty much every single error that comes up about missing an animation or position or whatever is only because a certain box (option) was clicked for a certain animation that only triggers if you have a certain mod installed. The sedan one is probably either settlement supplies expanded or homemaker. When you download a certain animation pack( cant remember which one now) sometimes you can check more options that other mods support. I know 1 of them mentions Settlement supplies cause I checked it and was gonna grab it after but forgot then when I went and started the game I got a bunch of errors about missing stuff. I decided I didn't want to grab settlement supplies so I just disabled the animation mod, removed it, reinstalled it and didn't check that option again and when I reloaded the game it was good to go. Its pretty easy to mess up but just as easy to fix. Also a lot of people seem to have problems thinking it isn't working cause of load order or mod organizers. Well I'm sure that this is true in some instances I just want to say Ive never had any problem with that.  I use vortex. Grabbed everything let it do its thing load up loot sort order close run game. Havent had a problem yet(knock on wood) Hope this helps ya.

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...