Hey lets have a TSA fail thread.

Kashiwaba Tomoe

So yeah, pretty much everyone here (that's been in America) hates the TSA I bet, so lets have a threa to mock them and post news stories.

Posting here not in the politics section because they're pretty much disliked across the board.

And to start with links.

A congressman's grandniece got her sundress pulled down in public by the TSA. The TSA then proceeds to try to ignore it anyway.

I personally don't have anything against the TSA, but I think the fact that they just got unionized bodes terribly for fliers everywhere. You think this is bad? How about when they become like the Teachers Unions and it becomes extremely difficult and supremely expensive to fire abusive, even criminal TSA agents? Of course the TSA and teachers are different, but I find the biggest difference being that people go into teaching out of a sense of altruism. Not so much in the TSA. Again, nothing against 'em, just stating facts.

I personally don't have anything against the TSA' date=' but I think the fact that they just got unionized bodes terribly for fliers everywhere. You think this is bad? How about when they become like the Teachers Unions and it becomes extremely difficult and supremely expensive to fire abusive, even criminal TSA agents?

[/quote']

Like that teacher in L.A. who had dozens of complaints for touching kids, and he didn't even get fired ?

Yeah, the T.S.A. is already there.

Archived