Regular sim clothing and accessories issues

With the WW mod I cant choose any individual pieces of clothes. It only allows me to choose the pre made outfits. I cant choose hair, make up, jewlery, or any of that. Just the stuff that is in the premade outfit.  Other than that, the mod seems to be working otherwise. I am just not sure what to do about the clothing issue. 

Thanks. 

Suzie

13 hours ago, SimSuzieLove said:

With the WW mod I cant choose any individual pieces of clothes. It only allows me to choose the pre made outfits. I cant choose hair, make up, jewlery, or any of that. Just the stuff that is in the premade outfit.  Other than that, the mod seems to be working otherwise. I am just not sure what to do about the clothing issue. 

Thanks. 

Suzie

How do you mean can't chose individual pieces of clothing? undressing you mean?

If I were playing the sims without the WW content and wanted to change their outfits , either by clicking on a dresser or in CAS, I could choose individual shirts, pants, socks, shoes etc... But with the WW content I could not do that. 

But, I fixed it. I went into the mod folder and removed the 4 columns script *so that there would be 4 columns of choices not just 2*.  I dont know why that particular type of mod never works well for my computer. 

1 hour ago, SimSuzieLove said:

If I were playing the sims without the WW content and wanted to change their outfits , either by clicking on a dresser or in CAS, I could choose individual shirts, pants, socks, shoes etc... But with the WW content I could not do that. 

But, I fixed it. I went into the mod folder and removed the 4 columns script *so that there would be 4 columns of choices not just 2*.  I dont know why that particular type of mod never works well for my computer. 

Well done :)

Archived