Any chance of getting a dependency free version of this? 

Mainly for the following reasons...I never use a hairstyle with hats, Mercenary is like, 1GB in size, with an annoying install/patch/load order...and I tend to not do clothing/armor mods that aren't able to easily drop down into ESL anymore. The hairstyles that show up without it are pretty good, and this is worth keeping (especially as I'm pretty sure I can switch this to an ESL easily) but some of the hairstyles without hats wind up showing as bald. Not sure if that's a bug, or a weird dependency tie going on...

Anyway, yeah. A dependency free version of this would be most welcome. Other than that minor thing, these hairs will make a FINE ADDITION TO MY COLLECTION. 

[Edited for clarity, phrasing]

6 minutes ago, pendulo1 said:

I need an outfit pack , 1gb size, to use the hair?

Also the mercenary pack requires the armorsmith extended that is 504 mb size... and this one requires awkcr

1 minute ago, WandererZero said:

Any chance of getting a dependency free version of this? 

Mainly for the following reasons...I never use a hairstyle with hats, Mercenary is like, 1GB in size, with an annoying install/patch/load order...and I tend to not do clothing/armor mods that aren't able to easily drop down into ESL. The hairstyles that show up without it are pretty good, and this is worth keeping (especially as I'm pretty sure I can switch this to an ESL easily) but some of the hairstyles without hats wind up showing as bald. Not sure if that's a bug, or a weird dependency tie going on...

Anyway, yeah. A dependency free version of this would be most welcome. Other than that minor thing, these hairs will make a FINE ADDITION TO MY COLLECTION. 

only need a beanie textures, you can delete the rest of them if you want.

Are there any other dependencies I may be missing? I've got this at the end of my load order, and I am still getting bald heads on 7 styles...

Milano

Milano Alt

Tempus

Michael

Michael Alt

Mei

Meiko

image.png.1031f012dfdeeb45637a5087355be65a.png

image.png.7a69e1523726590c7994161e9fe9dd12.png

I mean, I also have Misc Hairstyles and KSH hair as well. Would these conflict? I can't see why they would...

1 hour ago, WandererZero said:

Are there any other dependencies I may be missing? I've got this at the end of my load order, and I am still getting bald heads on 7 styles...

Milano

Milano Alt

Tempus

Michael

Michael Alt

Mei

Meiko

I mean, I also have Misc Hairstyles and KSH hair as well. Would these conflict? I can't see why they would...

Fixed. try to redownload again.

1 hour ago, WHYAMIEVENHER3 said:

Just what I was looking for. In love the hairstyles. It's just too perfect!  

But is there any chance of this hairstyle pack porting to Skyrim? Don't mind me if its a dumb question. :P 

sorry, I really have no time for that.

3 hours ago, Azzhat said:

The three hairstyles are fixed but I'm still missing the others. I have Misc Hairstyles. Commonwealth Cuts, and Azar Ponytails so I don't know if there's a conflict somewhere.

Can you give me the name of the missing hairstyle?

56 minutes ago, ZatanicGC said:

Can you give me the name of the missing hairstyle?

Nevermind, I apologize. My UI was acting all wonky or something. I found the rest of them. It just took awhile to load them in due to lag. Although I have to ask, is the shiny textures intentional? Here's a comparison: 

Spoiler

20181226021559_1.jpg.92fc1cc896df652bd75e28a12a58b8d3.jpg20181226021633_1.jpg.551a1ac90a178b6744b34728ce01118b.jpg