Christmas gift for futanari lovers

To all people interested in the feminization and futanari mods, that i made in the last couple of months, I have a small disappointing announcement, where in I am planning to leave the community.

There is nothing wrong, I just feel that I should be focusing on other things outside my modding addiction (it actually is an addiction, I haven't slept in 2 days).

It was a fun run.

I would especially like to thank @Corsec for getting the mods up and giving the most solid baseline to build on.

But I am not a complete asshole and not give a small parting gift for Christmas, for 'tis the season of giving.

I've attached the source code of all mods of all games so that it will be easier for people to continue them (I know I should have made a github and what not).

This is not the gift however: The gift is a pretty working condition FemOut4 patcher mod, which works very similar to the SkyFem mod.

It is still a very very alpha-beta-delta-zeta stage so use it with a tiny bit of caution.

Take care all, enjoy the wonderful holidays and I wish you an early very happy new year!

Futa World Source.zip

Hermpire Universe Source.zip

SkyFem SSE Source.zip

Fallout Genetics Source.zip

FemOut4 Source.zip

Well, it's sad to see you leave, but real life is way, waaaay more important. So you should do whatever is best for yourself. Thanks for all the time you put into improving SkyFem and Femout4 more than I could have.

I wish you the best, for the holidays and beyond.