Triangle mesh protruding from butt

Wondering if anyone has encountered this problem before . I've been trying to add physics to armor via bodyslide and copying weight so I understand what I'm doing or want may be improbable. So far maybe 4 out of maybe 20 armors have done this to me . I'm using CosioHD body switched over from CBBE.  My best guess is that it's a weights issue on some part of the mesh, but I only just recently just started learning bodyslide/outfit studio and can't find anything on this.

Thanks for anything I can look into.

Debugg.JPG

Debug2.JPG

Edit: Solved I need to practice more it was a weights issue incompatible weights with type of armor

13 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

A screenshot of the problem is a must if you want anyone to really be able to help you otherwise all we will be able to do is guess.

Is the triangle red with a ! in it?

Debugg.JPG.c3d7fdee3e446daff3681824615fd001.JPG

I included a photo of the problem but  I guess I posted it wrong? (sorry this is like my 4th post ever) To describe it for anyone else who has this issue it's as if a mesh from the hipbone stretches out to form the bottom of a triangle. 

Anyways I tried to take all the weight away from the skirt and anus bones and it went away letting me know the problem exist in those sets of bones.

When there is stretching click on the piece and then click on each bone node and see what all high lights in that area and then erase the weight that might be causing it. Sometimes stretching will occur if a node gets attached that shouldn't like a arm node gets attached to the waist so when the arms move the part on the waist will stretch with the arm.

21 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

When there is stretching click on the piece and then click on each bone node and see what all high lights in that area and then erase the weight that might be causing it. Sometimes stretching will occur if a node gets attached that shouldn't like a arm node gets attached to the waist so when the arms move the part on the waist will stretch with the arm.

Thanks for all your help. The other weights were overlapping the skirt weights causing the stretching like you suggested. Thanks again working 100%.

Archived