Last Exception, "destroying sim on travel".

grierk

Hi all, hoping someone can shed a light on this one.

I'm getting this particular Last Exception, have been for a few days, and seems to be coming from WickedWhims but I'm not sure from where. I've gone through my mods and updated those that have been updated for the most recent patch, but so far haven't had any luck. It looks to me like a Python exception but I'm also not super well versed. 

CORRECTING MYSELF, forgot that I am having an issue where upon a sim completing work, they return back to the home lot without being paid or advancing when appropriate. 

I'm wondering if anyone else has had this and isolated the problem. I've attached the Last Exception file and I'll post the text next, also included a screenshot of my WickedWhims folder just in case.

Thanks in advance!

lastException.txt

Screen Shot 2018-12-23 at 7.59.19 PM.png

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>506705e848b7298e5c1f1cb8</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2018-12-23 00:51:14</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.48.94.1220-1.200.000.377.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>weakref.py:429</categoryid><desyncid>506705e848b7298e5c1f1cb8</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[sscholl] Exception processing ResetRecord:&lt;, reason:ResetReason.BEING_DESTROYED, stage:_Stage.EARLY_DETACHMENT, being_processed:True, source: running npc_leave_lot_now:2814 on None  (guaranteed), cause:Destroying sim on travel.. This will result in a partially reset object (TypeError: cannot create weak reference to 'NoneType' object)&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 205, in c_api_server_tick&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.137k\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.137k\turbolib\events\core_tick.py", line 102, in _turbolib_zone_game_update&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 462, in update&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\base_object.py", line 418, in call_destroy&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\script_object.py", line 691, in destroy&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\base_object.py", line 399, in destroy&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 286, in trigger_destroy&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 301, in trigger_reset&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 419, in start_processing&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 443, in _process&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 594, in _process_one_record&#13;&#10;  File "D:\SVN\S4_Modules\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 122, in _wrapper_function&#13;&#10;  File "D:\SVN\S4_Modules\mc_cmd_center\mc_injections.py", line 806, in inject_last_exception_log&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.137k\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 534, in _process_one_record&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\script_object.py", line 694, in on_reset_early_detachment&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\base_object.py", line 333, in on_reset_early_detachment&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4488, in cancel&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4255, in _cancel_eventually&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_super_interaction.py", line 1516, in _cancel&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_super_interaction.py", line 1569, in _detach_from_group&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\socials\group.py", line 812, in detach&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\weakref.py", line 429, in get&#13;&#10;TypeError: cannot create weak reference to 'NoneType' object&#13;&#10;rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
</root>

5 hours ago, grierk said:

Hi all, hoping someone can shed a light on this one.

I'm getting this particular Last Exception, have been for a few days, and seems to be coming from WickedWhims but I'm not sure from where. I've gone through my mods and updated those that have been updated for the most recent patch, but so far haven't had any luck. It looks to me like a Python exception but I'm also not super well versed. 

CORRECTING MYSELF, forgot that I am having an issue where upon a sim completing work, they return back to the home lot without being paid or advancing when appropriate. 

I'm wondering if anyone else has had this and isolated the problem. I've attached the Last Exception file and I'll post the text next, also included a screenshot of my WickedWhims folder just in case.

Thanks in advance!

lastException.txt

Screen Shot 2018-12-23 at 7.59.19 PM.png

You have the latest patch?

2 hours ago, grierk said:

Affirmative, all updated and have repaired my game, tossed mods I think/can confirm are outdated, cleared my cache, all that fun stuff.

Ok there was a problem with the Lin-Z speaker that was causing problems....the mini update of Dec 20th is supposed to have fixed that.

11 hours ago, procian said:

Ok there was a problem with the Lin-Z speaker that was causing problems....the mini update of Dec 20th is supposed to have fixed that.

Thank you for that! I'll make sure that's all set. I also did some digging in my MC Center log and found a couple issues I had overlooked. Hopefully it's all set now. Thank you for your thoughts!

Archived