No consensual female-female without strap-on?

rootbeer

SexoutSex

LAST UPDATE: 08 May 2012 (1.2.4)

AUTHOR: Bromm83

DESCRIPTION: All this plugin does is add a few topics that let you have sex. It supports male and female characters. You never get a no. It's completely free (if you don't count the possible STDs)

Nope. I have it. No topics for my female PC with female NPCs. And yes, I did set sexual orientations appropriately. Doesn't make any difference that my PC is homosexual - I still get "Hey, handsome ..." with the male NPCs, and nothing with the females.

SexoutSex

LAST UPDATE: 08 May 2012 (1.2.4)

AUTHOR: Bromm83

DESCRIPTION: All this plugin does is add a few topics that let you have sex. It supports male and female characters. You never get a no. It's completely free (if you don't count the possible STDs)

Nope. I have it. No topics for my female PC with female NPCs. And yes' date=' I did set sexual orientations appropriately. Doesn't make any difference that my PC is homosexual - I still get "Hey, handsome ..." with the male NPCs, and nothing with the females.

[/quote']

That is weird, SexoutSex shouldn't take your sexual orientation into consideration even if you do set it as far as I know. I know this probably isn't helpful, but you SHOULD get the option for females as well. Something is wrong there.

Do you have any kind of plugin that modifies general dialogue responses perhaps? An easily way that sometimes works is to simply put the plugin at the bottom of your modlist in case another plugin overwrites it, but why it would overwrite only female-to-female dialogue I don't know.

Another way is to install one of the modified versions of SexoutHookups, found at the couple of last pages of the Hookups thread, it allows you to promt any NPC you talk to to start hitting on you. Although any female you talk to in this manner might very well make references to her penis...

Do you have any kind of plugin that modifies general dialogue responses perhaps? An easily way that sometimes works is to simply put the plugin at the bottom of your modlist in case another plugin overwrites it' date=' but why it would overwrite only female-to-female dialogue I don't know.

[/quote']

No, nothing like that.

Another way is to install one of the modified versions of SexoutHookups' date=' found at the couple of last pages of the Hookups thread, it allows you to promt any NPC you talk to to start hitting on you. Although any female you talk to in this manner might very well make references to her penis...

[/quote']

Well, that would be amusing, though I imagine the actual "act" would be disappointing ... :)

Anyway, after a round of uninstall, clean save, reinstall, same result. So I took a look at SexoutSex in the GECK. Yeah, it's hetero only. With SexoutStraponSex, a female PC can use the animations for male PC's, but that's it. No real girl-girl action. So if female-female sex is available for folks using Sexout, it's with some other plug-in. Any ideas?

Where did you find that version? That must be one of the first versions of the plugin. The official download thread for SexoutSex is here.

I could have sworn I got it from the very page you linked to, but obviously not ... Ah, I see what happened ... I mistakenly downloaded the version in post #10, I bet. :blush:

Thanks for your help!

Archived