Dog animations

Lustfulnight

hey guys ^_^, im here once again to ask if it was possible for a dog animation where you can cylce through positions like you can with lovers pk? if theres not someone should make it possible? i like getting on my knees and sucking my doggy but i love it when he mounts me and thats....very rare. lol

hey guys ^_^' date=' im here once again to ask if it was possible for a dog animation where you can cylce through positions like you can with lovers pk? if theres not someone should make it possible? i like getting on my knees and sucking my doggy but i love it when he mounts me and thats....very rare. lol

[/quote']

I know exactly what you are talking about. It's something to do with that animation overriding the others in the list. There was a fix somewhere in one of these threads for the loversidlesanimspriority.esp that fixed that I believe. Never found it since I fixed it years ago and just recently reinstalled. If someone knows where this is or how to fix it that would be awesome.

If you don't want or can change the "xLoversCmnGetCreatureType" script in "LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp" (you can disable all animations you don't like)the easiest way is to replace the animations you don't like with animations you like.

If you don't like the 1105 ani , and want to replace it with the 1107 ani.

1:copy the 4 1107_OffMotion kf files(data\meshes\creatures\dog\IdleAnims\ani2) in a empty folder, and rename them to 1105, then copie the files back in the ani2 folder and override the original 1105 files.

2:copy the 4 1107_DefMotion kf files(data\meshes\ characters\ _male\IdleAnims\ani2) in a empty folder, and rename them to 1105, then copie the files back in the ani2 folder and override the original 1105 files.

3:copy the 1107_Motion.ini (data\ini) in a empty folder, and rename it to 1105_Motion.ini, then copie the file back in the ini folder.

Oh, I hope you know how you can see animation-number in game.When you have sex with a dog, open the console and you see the number.

hey guys ^_^' date=' im here once again to ask if it was possible for a dog animation where you can cylce through positions like you can with lovers pk? if theres not someone should make it possible? i like getting on my knees and sucking my doggy but i love it when he mounts me and thats....very rare. lol

[/quote']

I know exactly what you are talking about. It's something to do with that animation overriding the others in the list. There was a fix somewhere in one of these threads for the loversidlesanimspriority.esp that fixed that I believe. Never found it since I fixed it years ago and just recently reinstalled. If someone knows where this is or how to fix it that would be awesome.

Here's a copy...see if that works.

Edited by: Gregathit

Reason: Removed esp file.

Note: This fix was built into lovers creatures a long time ago (original fix was made on 8-29-11 by Chase and Donkey updated and changed it further later). The latest rendition of lovers creatures can be found here: http://www.4shared.com/dir/Xn2AwNQU/Oblivion.html#dir=482519496 under mods and or translations - look for the lovers creatures latest file.

Archived