[mod] Fuchsia the Floran Slut Returns

Fuchsia the Floran Slut Returns

I've been hard at work to revive legacy mods.... well, not really. Lazily poking at code until things seemingly worked. But at least i got this done...

Fuchsia the floran slut returns, now up to date, with 6 positions, and full dialogue! And also a futa version, for those interested!

Many thanks to Locuturus, ChesterPiece, Alastor Void Watcher, and Dibz666 (Original creator of Fuchsia!), all you helped a lot! If not for Locuturus, we wouldn't have Sexbound in the first place, and ChesterPiece for the glorious animations, along with Alastor for supporting more species and keeping things clean! And of course, many thanks to Dibz, for making more content for Sexbound, so early in its development!

This version of Fuchsia is basically, the same in function as the Legacy one, except for the Custom UI. And also, visual pregnancy support.

Quick word, though; Pregnancies are supported, but are only visual and temporary. Fuchsia won't keep her pregnancies, and you won't stay pregnant (for long)-- As of 2.7, pregnancies for furniture NPC's was a bit fixed, but since they're not a real species, the pregnancy will end and nothing will happen, for the player at least, so you still can get pregnant, but it won't do anything.

How do install!?!?
Well, its as simple as downloading it and dropping it in the Mods Folder. Its a Pak file.

How do get!?!?
Assuming you have Alluring Toys Co installed, as part of the requirements, just interact with the machine and purchase your favored version of Fuchsia. Place it down, and interact. Object is 4 blocks wide and 2 blocks tall.

HALP!?!?

If you have a issue, please report it as best as you can, and include your "starbound.log" file found within <your installation directory>/storage, in whichever way you prefer; Pastebin, annex it to the post, but for the love of all that is holy, don't paste over 500 lines of logs into the post.

But can we do better?
I'm open to criticism and suggestions, feel free to suggest and comment new content, improvements, nitpicks, and even submit your ideas to turns into new mods!

15 minutes ago, Saraniamic said:

The absolute madman actually did it. Thank you for your work.

I wasn't lying lol, i've had this working for a long time now. I just have been refining small things here and there, and waiting for permission.

39 minutes ago, Kawaoneechan said:

Nice preview.

I had to showcase that its a mod that works for all species, vanilla and otherwise, and hey, what other than the one that was the first 2.6 ready custom species? :classic_wink:

Also, that specific line, but your specie's starting ship decor is really good stuff, i have to admit. Lava lamp and couch is 10/10.

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, DrakeWk said:

Hey I found that there's a compatibility bug with this mod and PM, if PM is working it'll cause Fuchsia to appear as a bald human male instead, just wanted to bring it to your attention.

Huh, strange... I just updated it to avoid compat issues, guess i'll have to double check.

Edit: Even on 2.8.1, with both mods enabled i get this:
image.png.a9f697bada2eda5c14817cfad5c3cde0.png

Running just this in a testing setup:

image.png.28102e31c7bc2fda347bec0877840823.png

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, rodgepodge444 said:

So, when you say this version doesn't have the "custom UI," you mean that pov close-up, right?

Yep, didn't implement a whole PoV mechanic myself. Its in the plans for Sexbound itself, so i'm mostly just waiting to get that. Also, i'm not a great dev for full-on new features, thus why i didn't implement something akin to it myself.

1 hour ago, Slaptree said:

Could you update this mod to work with sexbound 2.8.3? because I'm getting Fuschia & Futaschia as bald humans. 

I haven't needed to update since 2.8... Strange. Do send me a log if possible, i've never had them not work like that.

28 minutes ago, Slaptree said:

Here is the log

Capture.PNG.94e01f8e492ba2d2c0bf7f54814fd393.PNG

This is what it 's looking like

Uuuuh.... whathefudge...?
image.png.1e00d4d68066f511e6dd90e27ebc0fe0.png

So, you put PM2PB inside of Sexbound, replacing the METADATA-- That changes the order which mods are loaded...
image.png.b396d4115dea17758f0348fd9859fb4e.png

I'm surprised this is the only mod that broke. But yeah, fix your Sexbound install, PM2PB and Sexbound are meant to be two separate mods. If you want to configure PM2PB, just reach inside its files, since its not packed...

20 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Uuuuh.... whathefudge...?
image.png.1e00d4d68066f511e6dd90e27ebc0fe0.png

So, you put PM2PB inside of Sexbound, replacing the METADATA-- That changes the order which mods are loaded...
image.png.b396d4115dea17758f0348fd9859fb4e.png

I'm surprised this is the only mod that broke. But yeah, fix your Sexbound install, PM2PB and Sexbound are meant to be two separate mods. If you want to configure PM2PB, just reach inside its files, since its not packed...

ah... i suppose that would be the problem. Thanks man

6 hours ago, RagnaBlade said:

There's a mod to zoom in during sex? what is it and were can I find it? 

Only option i know of is to go to options and zet the zoom level to something like 4x. If your monitor has a massive resolution, you may need a extra-zoom levels mod.

On 3/8/2019 at 6:11 PM, xcore101 said:

unpak version?

Doable, will see about that.

I already had a unpacked version stored, thankfully, since my packing/unpacking software isn't working... anyhow, its available now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

having a weird issue where fuchsia appears as a, construction board? sign? in and outside the shop. sorry for the small image but, i hope you can see it. im not really good with that.6RWiz-BIwlyiQ84RtEcC0V283J5h_KyyEAnqlwK7kRvuN8EpunZTmgMnxGGNAkoXszAPkDPOq3D8EbCI i see that its the same as slaptree but without the human infront

1 hour ago, IrisDP said:

having a weird issue where fuchsia appears as a, construction board? sign? in and outside the shop. sorry for the small image but, i hope you can see it. im not really good with that.6RWiz-BIwlyiQ84RtEcC0V283J5h_KyyEAnqlwK7kRvuN8EpunZTmgMnxGGNAkoXszAPkDPOq3D8EbCI i see that its the same as slaptree but without the human infront

Hmm... albeit the image is real tiny, yes, the object itself is supposed to look like that, Fuchsia is supposed to appear after the object is placed.
... The image is still a issue to tell whatthehell is going on, but it looks like the object has been placed correctly, as in, nothing between the two legs of the object, where the Sexnodes are placed...

It looks like a internal error is preventing Fuchsia from spawning, please provide your starbound.log file so i can better pinpoint the issue. I assume you have Sexbound and the such, being requirement mods, but that's just the usual procedure for problem solving with Starbound.

To log the error, just start the game, place Fuchsia, and that's it. The file can be found within the game's installation folder, in the "storage" folder, where you'll find "starbound.log" or, as Windows hides the extension, "starbound" <Text file>. You can either paste the contents of the file into Pastebin, or just drag the file directly into a response to have it be attached.

On 5/4/2019 at 8:51 PM, red3dred said:

It looks like a internal error is preventing Fuchsia from spawning, please provide your starbound.log file so i can better pinpoint the issue. I assume you have Sexbound and the such, being requirement mods, but that's just the usual procedure for problem solving with Starbound.

Not sure how relevant it is to Iris but the same thing happened to me and I think it might be because of how the sexbound futanari mod interacts with the current sexbound API. Once I removed the mod, she showed up as normal.

4 hours ago, deadwyrm said:

Not sure how relevant it is to Iris but the same thing happened to me and I think it might be because of how the sexbound futanari mod interacts with the current sexbound API. Once I removed the mod, she showed up as normal.

Well, Futanari, NekoLady's version, is outdated, and will cause issues, from what's been reported.

9 hours ago, red3dred said:

Well, Futanari, NekoLady's version, is outdated, and will cause issues, from what's been reported.

Any chance those will get legacy verions? though I probably should be asking those mod creators instead...

Edit: Nvm, theres the PM2PB.  But Im curious. How did you get the better Floran face textures to work in the animation? Could I use some of the assets you used to do the same thing but as an all around Floran Revamp?