Diodonea World Sims

Diodonea World Sims

Diodonea World Sims

I present my collection of female Sims edited for your enjoyment.

My Sims:

- Becca Clarke

To install, place tray files in:

C:\Users\*Your User Name*\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray

And place all the folders in the Mods folder in:

C:\Users\*Your User Name*\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods

You will need 7-Zip to unzip

You can use 7-Zip on any computer, including a computer in a commercial organization. You don't need to register or pay for 7-Zip.

NOTE:

All custom content belongs to their respective creators. I attribute no merit or win any sponsorship with the CC of its creators. I only dedicate myself to designing female Sims and sharing them for your enjoyment. If you are the author or creator of any custom content that is not in the mentions, please send a private with the link so I can add it to the post.

11 hours ago, Lutherford said:

Gracias, por esta excelente sim

Gracias a ti!

10 hours ago, Hong Kong Phooey said:

If I have the first version do I need to update?

No, it's actually the same as before, only by an outburst erased from the forum. What I want is to unify all my uploads in the same Post, to have it ordered. ;)

On 12/18/2018 at 11:01 AM, Diodonea said:

I present my collection of female Sims edited for your enjoyment.

• Elyse Granados

To install, place tray files in:

C:\Users\*Your User Name*\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Trays

And place all the folders in the Mods folder in:

C:\Users\*Your User Name*\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods

NOTE:

All custom content belongs to their respective creators. I attribute no merit or win any sponsorship with the CC of its creators. I only dedicate myself to designing female Sims and sharing them for your enjoyment. If you are the author or creator of any custom content that is not in the mentions, please send a private with the link so I can add it to the post.

View File

How come I can't find that knotted blue shirt in your files? I'd really like it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

(Tongue) NANDONG_yfHead Default Replacement without EA Eyelash.package

Yet another example of people posting mods which do not work or cause problems in your game, this is an old problem which was identified when sims faces disappeared, it was on the WW page as a gamebreaker. It is not now compatible with WW and has not been for a long time. Have you even played the game yourself with this mod.

• 2 months later...
On 7/12/2020 at 2:57 PM, stutz said:

(Tongue) NANDONG_yfHead Default Replacement without EA Eyelash.package

Yet another example of people posting mods which do not work or cause problems in your game, this is an old problem which was identified when sims faces disappeared, it was on the WW page as a gamebreaker. It is not now compatible with WW and has not been for a long time. Have you even played the game yourself with this mod.

it is true that the tongue of nangdog does not work.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Amber 26/10/2020

It is an intersex Sim. It is a quite complete edition of a Mrrakkonn Sims.

The choice of whether you want it with a penis is yours

25-10-2020_18-29-57.thumb.png.0daeaedb1f9d15b5ed835d0e5c0198f1.png26-10-2020_11-55-15.thumb.png.9e4b2d5791a67449764e3e7aa40bd836.png

READ!!!

Important requirements:

This sim to have the body of a boy being a woman, you need this mod, which I did not want to import in order not to generate conflicts and duplicates.

Simdulgence

27-09-2020_20-57-59.thumb.png.ae8c21d5fff9c5b6a165b2753137eae0.png

Obviously you also need the WW

• 1 year later...