last exception not finding problem

volcom4c

I'm getting an error(game seems to work fine, minus a few random missing dick textures). So the prompt said it made the lastexception file, I went through all the steps, and when I get to the part to input the IDs into the package searcher, it doesnt find anything for the 2 codes that came up. anyone had this issue before? Pic attached

sims4 lastexception.JPG

10 hours ago, volcom4c said:

I'm getting an error(game seems to work fine, minus a few random missing dick textures). So the prompt said it made the lastexception file, I went through all the steps, and when I get to the part to input the IDs into the package searcher, it doesnt find anything for the 2 codes that came up. anyone had this issue before? Pic attached

sims4 lastexception.JPG

you have broken cc traits or cc careers....you also have a broken mod...what you using?

I've actually fixed the script mod import error. Just the 2 bottom issues that have identifier numbers. I'm using so many mods, but the obvious main ones(WW, BD, Nisas).

However there were some premade sim downloads that come with extra mods "needed for the full look" which I guess had some other stuff in there too. I have folders to separate categories of mods(clothing, building, body, makeup) all animations though are in the base mods folder.

Archived