new update to Cow Girls

I cant get the dark skinned sim to work. The other two work fine. But even when I isolate that one sim it doesnt load her. I have most of the necessary CAS items. Not sure which I didnt get to copy but it should only be 1-3 items. Perhaps delete the black skinned sim, copy the adult and edit her to fit the former sim because its a good template.

Other than that great work. I love cowgirls :)

Unfortunately I dont know what that is or how it works.

After looking up a small guide for it I wonder if everyone must do that after downloading it in order to use the third sim.

Another update:

The only available version of s4 studio doesnt run on my win7. I dont have that much time to find out why this software doesnt work just for one sim. Guess I use the working sims as a template and create my own.

How did you make the pointed ears? I cant seem to find them in CAS.

Love the tail in the new update. Unfortunately the black sim still doesnt work for me. I can edit her but when I enter the lot the sim gets removed entirely. I suggest you remove her and use one of the others as a template to recreate her. Or are you using something very specific only on her thats messing with the sim?

And I think the tail is bugged. It changes color when I change the horn color.

50 minutes ago, LordSupah said:

To be honest, I was thinking something like this ?

? I assumed so, but I literally just left this topic (I was asked to check something in the News regarding farming potatoes) and Google produced this image related to farming. I just had to post it. However, now that I'm writing this I just thought; I could make a female cat person, "milk" a female cow-futa into Noir's milk bowl (via WW and the stock), then have the female cat drink it (also via WW).

I was trying to make them look even more cow-like but nobody made a more animalistic cow skin for a more classic black & white look yet. The current one is nice but I dont like the nose being covered like that.

Did anyone find cow stockings without suspenders?

41 minutes ago, Zasz said:

I was trying to make them look even more cow-like but nobody made a more animalistic cow skin for a more classic black & white look yet. The current one is nice but I dont like the nose being covered like that.

Did anyone find cow stockings without suspenders?

There was a black & white cow skin. I had it about 2 yrs ago (along with werewolf and feline skins). Unfortunately, I lost it last year when transferring from one laptop to another; There was a power outage while copying and the file got corrupted. I have since re-downloaded the feline skins, but cannot find the cow skins. However, it does exist, or at least did.

1 hour ago, Zasz said:

I searched for hours so far. I have a werewolf skin but I dont use it (yet). If there is a cow skin its too deep hidden :(

Sorry, I can't find it anymore either. When I went back to get it a year ago, the page I got it from had been removed. ? All I could find were panda skins, but they weren't available for download anyway. If I wasn't so busy (Christmas coming and all), I would try combining a couple of skin overlays, and then recolor them, but it might be a couple of weeks before I can give it a try.

Thanks anyway. Btw, Im trying to make the futanari above. Damn are thick bodies difficult.

This is still work in progress.

34625459ua.jpg

I cant use the cow stocking because they mess up the penis. Looks like pants stolen from the october fest wrapped around it. This will have to do.

5 hours ago, Zasz said:

Thanks anyway. Btw, Im trying to make the futanari above. Damn are thick bodies difficult.

This is still work in progress.

I cant use the cow stocking because they mess up the penis. Looks like pants stolen from the october fest wrapped around it. This will have to do.

I like it. Please share when she is finished.