Adding texture to an outfit

2 hours ago, RedMonika said:

Is working with textures difficult? Honestly, I wouldn't know the first thing of how to do it but is there someone with mad skills able to use the rough tunic texture of the prisoner outfit to fit with this huntress top?

Do you want this hunter's dress instead of a prisoner's suit?

1 hour ago, Lestat1627 said:

Do you want this hunter's dress instead of a prisoner's suit?

yes... if it replaces the prisoner outfit that would be awesome. Especially if it is in UUNP as well.

Mind you is there also a guide I could read/watch/study whatever that teaches how to save/transfer/and maybe even color textures?

7 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

yes... if it replaces the prisoner outfit that would be awesome. Especially if it is in UUNP as well.

Mind you is there also a guide I could read/watch/study whatever that teaches how to save/transfer/and maybe even color textures?

If you're using a mod that replaces armor and or clothes you can simply replace the mod's nif's for what ever set you want with another. For example, if you wanted this to replace the prisoner set use Outfit Studio in Bodyslide open up this set and then save to nif. Browse to mesh\clothes\prisoner and replace the 0 and 1 nifs... there ya go.

18 hours ago, RedMonika said:

Is working with textures difficult? Honestly, I wouldn't know the first thing of how to do it but is there someone with mad skills able to use the rough tunic texture of the prisoner outfit to fit with this huntress top?

Reveal hidden contents

71915-2-1449929299.jpg

Here's the armor mod for CBBE with BS

Huntress Remork.rar

Thanks and much appreciation to who does this.

Try this one: HuntressTop.nif

Put it to Calientetools\Bodyslide\ShapeData\HuntressTop and replace the mesh there. Then run Bodylide with your sliderset. Should work

2 hours ago, RedMonika said:

I'm changing the armor sets in https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32706 and wanted to use the huntress top but have a rough spun tunic texture

Thank you again!!!!!

I linked the mesh to the Vanilla Prisoner female texture. Then reworked the UV and added a Alpha property. It is not very difficult to do in Nifskope but it takes some time.  Wich outfit do you want to change? There are two colours one  is near to the rough spun tunic the other one is darker.

4 hours ago, Harvald said:

I linked the mesh to the Vanilla Prisoner female texture. Then reworked the UV and added a Alpha property. It is not very difficult to do in Nifskope but it takes some time.  Wich outfit do you want to change? There are two colours one  is near to the rough spun tunic the other one is darker.

Oh, I don't care about the difference in color but I wanted to use the top, which this solves.

Archived