FluffSkelly's GIGABITE Femboy Body armor and clothing Vol.1

View File

Description:

Did you install GIGABITE's femboy body but thought "Golly gee! I sure do wish there was more equipment I could put on my femboy!"

Well now, your wish has come true! 10 new pieces of equipment (plus a few color variations to some of them) are available in a barrel next to the imperial city sewer entrace (the place you get to after exiting the sewers in the beginning of the game).

Installation:

-Drag and drop the contents of the archive to the main oblivion directory and then activate the esp.

KNOWN BUGS AND ISSUES:

-I'm a NOOB modder so a lot of them will have quite nasty clipping, especially around the croch area (dont look between your femboy's legs when you crouch :|)

I'm still learning and this was more of a passion project than anything. If a more experienced modder is willing to fix the clipping, then my all means, Ill include any fixes in the downloads.

OTHER INFORMATION:

-Compatible with vanilla equipment retextures since it uses vanilla textures!

-Feel free to tell me about any issues (there shouldn't be any) you may have with the mod!

-DON'T feel free to give me 3d modeling lessons. I didn't release this mod to get feedback.

That's it, enjoy! :D

View File

I can not unpack the file.

-----------------

And the femboy body mesh/nif has no vagina  so the body texture does not need a vagina.

And the texture is only for Roberts female, you can not use HGEC or vanilla body for other NPCs .

So you install the femboy as replacer for all females, then player and NPCs  use the body and textures.

Or you install it as "player only"   ,  then the player use  Femboy body and textures and you can use HGEC or Roberts female or vanilla for all female NPCs, ( of course with a right texture and not with the femboy texture)  then you have a vagina.

9 hours ago, fejeena said:

I can not unpack the file.

-----------------

And the femboy body mesh/nif has no vagina  so the body texture does not need a vagina.

And the texture is only for Roberts female, you can not use HGEC or vanilla body for other NPCs .

So you install the femboy as replacer for all females, then player and NPCs  use the body and textures.

Or you install it as "player only"   ,  then the player use  Femboy body and textures and you can use HGEC or Roberts female or vanilla for all female NPCs, ( of course with a right texture and not with the femboy texture)  then you have a vagina.

That's pretty much what I was saying. What do you mean you can't unpack the file? I uploaded a different version. try that.

The new file is OK , can unpack it. Thanks.

IN OTHER WORDS, WHATEVER BODY YOUR FEMALES HAVE, THEY MUST USE THE FEMBOY BODY TEXTURES. (that means no vagina textures for females, but who cares)

This confused me.

If you install the Femboy files without changes all your female will use the Fem-body and all Human and high- and Wood-elfs will use the Fem-Texture.

And for all other races you must install Robert female textures.

So you can not use "whatever" female body.

And if you install the Femboy as player-only or as own race,  so that only the Femboy use the Femboy textures,  you can install whatever body you want for the other females and the right textures, and they will have a vagina.  Vanilla or HGEC body can not use the Femboy textures.

4 hours ago, fejeena said:

The new file is OK , can unpack it. Thanks.

IN OTHER WORDS, WHATEVER BODY YOUR FEMALES HAVE, THEY MUST USE THE FEMBOY BODY TEXTURES. (that means no vagina textures for females, but who cares)

This confused me.

If you install the Femboy files without changes all your female will use the Fem-body and all Human and high- and Wood-elfs will use the Fem-Texture.

And for all other races you must install Robert female textures.

So you can not use "whatever" female body.

And if you install the Femboy as player-only or as own race,  so that only the Femboy use the Femboy textures,  you can install whatever body you want for the other females and the right textures, and they will have a vagina.  Vanilla or HGEC body can not use the Femboy textures.

Basically what I meant is that the femboy body files look for the textures in the female body textures folder. I didnt take into account any other stuff. 

No.  Body nif files do not look for textures in folders,  they use the textures path in the esm/esp !

If you install the Mod without changes:

The Fembody nif files are in data\meshes\characters\_male

So all races use the body, also orcs , argonian, darkelf, dremora, Golden Saint,....   and they use the race textures.

The  femboy textures are in data\textures\characters\imperial\female\footfemale.dds

So all humans and High elf and Wood elf use the textures. 

All other races use their own race textures and you must install Roberts female textures for the races.

In the Body nif  files the textures path is textures\characters\imperial\female  ( like in all female body files,  HGEC, Roberts female , UFF,.... )

But the NiTriStrips/shape name is "foot"  and the NiMaterialProperty is "skin", so the body nif files will use the textures path in the esp/esm ( not the one in the nif. You can add any textures path you want in the nif file it will not be used ).

If the esm/esp race Foot textures path is textures\characters\dremora\female\footfemale.dds  the body nif will use the dremora race textures footfemale.dds  , and if the texture is a HGEC, UFF, Bab  or vanilla it looks like shit with the FemBody nif.

The same with armors and clothes. If they have visible skin and your race is Darkelf  they will use the darkelf body texture, not the imperial/Fembody texture.

-------------------------

So if you want all females be Femboys you install the Fenboy files without changes.

And install Roberts female for the other races ( and you must add the penis part to all the race footfemale.dds textures, or  the race have not the right penis texture )

And you must install a full Roberts female vanilla armor clothes replacer  so that skin parts of the armor-clothes are right.

I would install the Femboy as "Player only" ( meshes added by SetBody or Blockhead ,  and textures added by Blockhead)

Or  as new race with own textures folder and body added by SexBody or Blockhead .

Then only the player is a Femboy and all other females can use a female body replacer and a matching full armor-clothes replacer.

6 hours ago, fejeena said:

No.  Body nif files do not look for textures in folders,  they use the textures path in the esm/esp !

If you install the Mod without changes:

The Fembody nif files are in data\meshes\characters\_male

So all races use the body, also orcs , argonian, darkelf, dremora, Golden Saint,....   and they use the race textures.

The  femboy textures are in data\textures\characters\imperial\female\footfemale.dds

So all humans and High elf and Wood elf use the textures. 

All other races use their own race textures and you must install Roberts female textures for the races.

In the Body nif  files the textures path is textures\characters\imperial\female  ( like in all female body files,  HGEC, Roberts female , UFF,.... )

But the NiTriStrips/shape name is "foot"  and the NiMaterialProperty is "skin", so the body nif files will use the textures path in the esp/esm ( not the one in the nif. You can add any textures path you want in the nif file it will not be used ).

If the esm/esp race Foot textures path is textures\characters\dremora\female\footfemale.dds  the body nif will use the dremora race textures footfemale.dds  , and if the texture is a HGEC, UFF, Bab  or vanilla it looks like shit with the FemBody nif.

The same with armors and clothes. If they have visible skin and your race is Darkelf  they will use the darkelf body texture, not the imperial/Fembody texture.

-------------------------

So if you want all females be Femboys you install the Fenboy files without changes.

And install Roberts female for the other races ( and you must add the penis part to all the race footfemale.dds textures, or  the race have not the right penis texture )

And you must install a full Roberts female vanilla armor clothes replacer  so that skin parts of the armor-clothes are right.

I would install the Femboy as "Player only" ( meshes added by SetBody or Blockhead ,  and textures added by Blockhead)

Or  as new race with own textures folder and body added by SexBody or Blockhead .

Then only the player is a Femboy and all other females can use a female body replacer and a matching full armor-clothes replacer.

Ah, I see.