ESPs and ESMs deleted through unkown cause

Tenri

Some of the mods I had installed and working stopped working in a new save. After reinstalling them half of my esps and esms from other mods got deleted, I hadn't even downloaded any new mods just reinstalled some. I am using Mod Organiser v2.1.5.

I am in the process of reinstalling every effected mod but i would like to know what happened to cause that.

Some of the missing ESPs and ESMs are things like usleep, sexlab and sexlab aroused, all the DD framework mod ESMs, RaceCompatability, Campfire, MFVM, ZAZ, Creature Framework,

and close to 100 more that I don't feel like listing.

3 hours ago, Tenri said:

After reinstalling them half of my esps and esms from other mods got deleted, I hadn't even downloaded any new mods just reinstalled some. I am using Mod Organiser v2.1.5.

I am not sure if I can follow what you are describing? What is installed? Reinstalled?

"deleted" ? By itself? I suppose not. Not without you doing something.

And regarding possible MO2 bugs: Did you have a look at the official MO2 support? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6194?tab=posts

Anyway

Mod Organiser v2.1.5. ... Are you using it for SE? Most people in LE stick to MO1 ?

I am using it for LE I did stick to 1 for a while and gave 2 a try for this round of mods.

I reinstalled as in removed mod then grabbed the zips and installed it again.

I launched wrye to look at the bashed patch and after that about 100 of my esp's and esm's were just gone, I hadn't touched any of those folders at all, and didn't actually run any functions in wrye.

Anyway I've finished reinstalling everything, and both of the broken mods should be fixed now I screwed up updating them when starting that save, whitch is why my first instinct was to reinstall them, just didn't expect things to go so wrong.

24 minutes ago, Tenri said:

I launched wrye to look at the bashed patch and after that about 100 of my esp's and esm's were just gone, I hadn't touched any of those folders at all, and didn't actually run any functions in wrye.

That sounds like a bug to me ?

I suggest you report it  so that the developers can dive into it.

Yeah, I guess it is probably something in Wrye, my game launched fine after reinstalling everything, I am kinda hesitant to open wyre up again though, it is messing up tes5edit, and Merge Plugins still. It seems it ghosted all the missing files but I did a full search for ghost files and they don't exist anywhere, I did that both before and after reinstalling all the mods, there are some but they are from patches that are supposed to be in the bashed patch.

Took a closer look at the mod lists in Merge plugins, the reinstalled mods are actually in the list as well as the nonexistent ghosts. I've also run wyre again without immediately apparent issues. But the fake ghosts didn't go away and I cant find them in wyre not that I spent too long poking around.

Archived