• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

All I can tell from that is that it's a tuning issue (possibly a custom trait), but you need to upload the last exception file in order to figure out what's causing it. If you have done anything to your mod folder you need to make sure you delete the localthumbcache so that your game actually restarts fresh with the newly added or deleted mod. 

• 3 months later...

Ver LL.2.6g at Time: 09/17/20 15:21:49 on Windows with WW v158e and Basemental 6.12.130 on 1.63.136.1010
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6g\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6g\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_detector.py", line 74, in play
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6g\NisaK\wickedpervs\aspirations\sex_handler.py", line 34, in aspiration_sex_playing
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6g\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\managers.py", line 251, in has_objective_not_complete
AttributeError: 'AspirationTracker' object has no attribute 'get_objectives'

Please help me ?

23 hours ago, draconis989 said:

Ver LL.2.6g at Time: 09/17/20 15:21:49 on Windows with WW v158e and Basemental 6.12.130 on 1.63.136.1010
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6g\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6g\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_detector.py", line 74, in play
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6g\NisaK\wickedpervs\aspirations\sex_handler.py", line 34, in aspiration_sex_playing
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6g\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\managers.py", line 251, in has_objective_not_complete
AttributeError: 'AspirationTracker' object has no attribute 'get_objectives'

Please help me ?

Your running the newer mod versions with an older game version 1.63.

1. Update your game at Origin and make sure to update all your script mods again, now at 1.66.****

2. Find the older mod versions to match your game version.

3. Delete your localthumbcache.package in your TS4 folder whenever you add, remove, or update mods or game. 

On 9/18/2020 at 3:44 PM, Scorpio said:

Your running the newer mod versions with an older game version 1.63.

1. Update your game at Origin and make sure to update all your script mods again, now at 1.66.****

2. Find the older mod versions to match your game version.

3. Delete your localthumbcache.package in your TS4 folder whenever you add, remove, or update mods or game. 

thank you :D

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

not sure but it looks like there is something wrong with your prostitution outfit

so i would suggest to control the settings for prostitution outfit and update (Deselect/reselect) to prostitution outfit of your sim.

and do you have the latest version of nisas mod`?

Edited by Chlodwig

Hey Nisa, i have been using your mod for nearly a year or more and so far i love it a lot. However, after the latest update to the Sims 4, the prostitution function completely stopped working. I have downloaded the newest updates of both Wicked Perversions and Basemental Drugs. My game is completely up to date, Wicked Whims is up to date.  When i start a new game, i get the little popup basically giving you a little rundown of the mod. I am able to Register my character as a "Rose", I can even use the Tam Explorer completely. The issue seems to arise only when my sim is either solicited or tries to offer her.... services, to other sims. at which time i will receive the little orange notification stating that there has been a "Nisa Error", as well as informing me of the new exception file that has been created. This is the latest one i have received. I have tried deleting both the Wicked Perversion's folder in the saves folder, as well as the "localthumbcache.package" file then reloading the game to see if it fixed the issue. I have also tried switching the "Working girl" outfit which had absolutely no effect. I do not know what else to try. I know that you must be very busy and hate to bother you with this, but i am only frustrating myself as i cannot figure out what is causing the issue. Nisas_Last_Exception.txt. Any help at all is very much appreciated! 

Ver LL.3.0c at Time: 06/07/21 11:47:18 on Windows with WW v165c and Basemental hates you on 1.75.125.1030
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0c\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 75, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0c\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 245, in apply_to_resolver
TypeError: resolve_participants() missing 1 required positional argument: 'filter_tests'

What can I do ?

Ver LL.3.0eb at Time: 06/07/21 12:37:05 on Windows with WW v165d and Basemental 7.13.137 on 1.74.59.1030
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0eb\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 75, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0eb\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution.py", line 305, in apply_to_resolver
TypeError: resolve_participants() got an unexpected keyword argument 'filter_tests'

Ver LL.3.0eb at Time: 06/07/21 12:37:16 on Windows with WW v165d and Basemental 7.13.137 on 1.74.59.1030
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0eb\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 75, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0eb\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution.py", line 305, in apply_to_resolver
TypeError: resolve_participants() got an unexpected keyword argument 'filter_tests'

Ver LL.3.0eb at Time: 06/07/21 12:37:26 on Windows with WW v165d and Basemental 7.13.137 on 1.74.59.1030

I keep getting this, don't know what to do now. Do we have to wait for a hotfix? 

On 6/7/2021 at 11:54 AM, alex1310 said:

Ver LL.3.0c at Time: 06/07/21 11:47:18 on Windows with WW v165c and Basemental hates you on 1.75.125.1030
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0c\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 75, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0c\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 245, in apply_to_resolver
TypeError: resolve_participants() missing 1 required positional argument: 'filter_tests'

What can I do ?

I have the same problem, did you fix hit?

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/05/2021 at 01:15, dragonfiregirl29 said:

Ei Nisa, eu tenho usado seu mod por quase um ano ou mais e até agora eu amo muito. No entanto, após a última atualização do Sims 4, a função de prostituição parou completamente de funcionar. Baixei as atualizações mais recentes de Wicked Perversions e Basemental Drugs. Meu jogo está totalmente atualizado, Wicked Whims está atualizado. Quando eu começo um novo jogo, eu recebo um pequeno pop-up que basicamente mostra um pequeno resumo do mod. Posso registrar meu personagem como uma "Rosa", posso até usar o Tam Explorer completamente. O problema parece surgir apenas quando meu sim é solicitado ou tenta oferecer a ela .... serviços, a outros sims. Nesse momento receberei a pequena notificação laranja informando que houve um "Erro de Nisa", bem como informando-me do novo arquivo de exceção que foi criado. Este é o último que recebi. Tentei deletar a pasta do Wicked Perversion na pasta saves, bem como o arquivo "localthumbcache.package" e recarregar o jogo para ver se corrigiu o problema. Eu também tentei trocar a roupa de "Garota trabalhadora" que não teve absolutamente nenhum efeito. Não sei mais o que tentar. Eu sei que você deve estar muito ocupado e odeio incomodá-lo com isso, mas estou apenas me frustrando porque não consigo descobrir o que está causando o problema. Nisas_Last_Exception.txt. Qualquer ajuda é muito apreciada! 

Oi, Tudo bem ? Eu estou tendo problemas parecido com os seus! Tudo atizado e não consigo fazer minha sim oferecer corpo e ela não recebe nenhuma ligação dos clientes! vc conseguiu resolver o seu problema?

• 3 weeks later...

hi there so i need a little help.

Ver LL.3.0eb at Time: 07/19/21 18:31:26 on Windows with WW v165e and Basemental 7.13.137 on 1.76.81.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0eb\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\miscarriage_injecting.py", line 20, in nisa_disable_miscarriages
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'test_globals'

Ver LL.3.0eb at Time: 07/19/21 18:35:14 on Windows with WW v165e and Basemental 7.13.137 on 1.76.81.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0eb\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\miscarriage_injecting.py", line 20, in nisa_disable_miscarriages

Ver LL.3.0eb at Time: 07/19/21 18:39:31 on Windows with WW v165e and Basemental 7.13.137 on 1.76.81.1020

i keep getting an error but the game seems stable just wanted to see if i should be worried.

"Ver LL.3.1b at Time: 07/20/21 14:09:18 on Windows with WW v165e and Basemental 7.13.138 on 1.73.57.1030
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1b\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 76, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1b\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 245, in apply_to_resolver
TypeError: resolve_participants() got an unexpected keyword argument 'filter_tests'"
2 hours ago, Haidelbeere said:

i keep getting an error but the game seems stable just wanted to see if i should be worried.

"Ver LL.3.1b at Time: 07/20/21 14:09:18 on Windows with WW v165e and Basemental 7.13.138 on 1.73.57.1030
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1b\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 76, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1b\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 245, in apply_to_resolver
TypeError: resolve_participants() got an unexpected keyword argument 'filter_tests'"

Make sure all of your mods are up to date, and check out in Nisa's thread if someone had a similar issue.

• 9 months later...