Dark World Beginner's Guide?

Rorahusky

So, I am fairly new to Crusader Kings, and I've been trying to look through the various mods here for it. Unfortunately, I am utterly confused, namely because I don't know which mods are currently up to date, what the dependencies (both mod-wise and DLC-wise) are for each mod, or sometimes even what the mod in question does exactly, and I was wondering if there was some sort of Beginner's Guide to the Dark World mods with links and basic descriptions, similar to how the Skyrim forum has a dedicated thread to listing the various mods, dependencies, and purpose. It would make trying to puzzle out which ones I need.

Dark World Fantasy - Main Dark World mod

Dark World Extras - DWF Dependency

Dark World Beyond Heresy - DWF Dependency

Elven Expansion - DWF Dependency

Abos Lovers of Harems - DWF Dependency

House Irae - Independent (DWF integration)

Lesbocracy - Independent

DZ Flavor - Independent

The House of O - Independent

Iron and Blood - Independent

Noxbestia's Darkest Perversions - Independent

Ala's Body Mod - Independent (DWF integration)

Those are the ones off the top of my head.

Main Dark World mod = Just as it says on the tin.

DWF Dependency = Requires Dark World Fantasy as a hard dependency

Independent = Completely standalone. May or may not have compatibility with DWF.

Independent (DWF integration) = Completely standalone, but either DWF is suggested or the mod uses some elements from DWF without having a hard requirement.

Archived