The Nightingale Brotherhood

View File

Intro 

Did you complete all the Nightingale quests? only to be left wanting more. Well this mod aims to expand the lore of the Nightingales, experience new enemies, new quests and characters. Save Skyrim from a great evil.

HOW TO START?

Go to Twilight Sepulcher. Speak with the Orc guarding the stone portal. Watch the video to get a better idea.

Features

Over 10 Quests

Main Story

New teleport spells & books

New objects

New weapons and much more

Special shout out to Zero Frost & Insanity Sorrow thanks for giving me permission.

All Right Reserved DJ Red

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/05/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

View File

It looks a very nice and great idea...but Man...The video is in fact of zero value to us to check what the Mod offers...very nice image settings but this is not a ENB mod, Very nice Effects but this is not an effects Mod, very nice Animations but this is not an animation Mod!

What I at least would like to see is a bit of the quest game play and a lot more info on the Mod...

This way I at least wold not install a Mod without knowing what it offers matey...

Thanks any way !

A reason to finally play the pure thief character I've been meaning to play for years and never do for lack of fun content for it, thanks very fukin mutch @DJRedRad.

Why Nightingale BROTHERHOOD though? kinda funny cause 90% of Skyrim players play females. Nightingale Cult or Trinity(the lore-friendly name) would have been a less "here there be a bunch of dicks" name for it, Association, Coterie or Fraternity would have been better, same meaning but gender neutral. But that's detail, I'm sure playing it will be fun.

Thanks for all your hard work.

On 12/6/2018 at 5:21 PM, gooser said:

EXACTLY this one. Just compare the files.

DJ and his aliases has been banned from Nexus at least 7 times.

He is not exactly welcomed to Steam forums either. He has a habit of tagging his adult(ish) mods to every single category in Workshop.

Based on the ban and username history in Nexus: this file is his property.

1 hour ago, Morferous said:

DJ and his aliases has been banned from Nexus at least 7 times.

He is not exactly welcomed to Steam forums either. He has a habit of tagging his adult(ish) mods to every single category in Workshop.

Based on the ban and username history in Nexus: this file is his property.

Ok,

Why present the mod as something new then?

• 2 years later...