Duplicate Starch Recipe - bughunt

guk

Problem: I have a duplicate recipe for "Vegetable Starch" in my cooking station.

This duplicate is brutally annoying, because when crafting the vanilla Vegetable Starch, the two recipes switch position so i have to re-select the correct one each time. Makes batch crafting take forever.

Well i think it must be added accidentally from one of Ethreon's Master Plan mods, because it uses materials called "Fresh Corn" etc. - which was added in Vanilla Extensions. I don't have that mod installed anymore though.

Now i already checked his other mods for Constructible Objects of that name, but can't find anything. The Editor ID search in FO4edit is also so picky that it can't find anything with wildcard keywords like *starch*.

Anyone got a better idea how to find the mod responsible for the recipe?

Besides looking through 200+ mods manually, as some of them literally have thousands of entries the CO_ section.

22 minutes ago, D_ManXX2 said:

What other crafting mods do you have installed ?? Have you tried f4Edit ?? just load all mods and then check witch mods is conflicting with this recipe.

No the vanilla recipe is there and works; i use Crafting Mastery which only has ITM's without conflicts for the food recipes:

iZCou1V4_o.jpg

The actual problem is this:

ao48N6pI_o.jpg

The upper recipe is the vanilla one, the lower is the duplicate which uses Fresh Corn / Mutfruit. When you craft the top one, the required mats swap with the one from the duplicate.

These "Fresh" ingredients are only added by Vanilla Extensions (which i don't even have installed) so it is definitely one of Ethreon's mods. But i can't find any hints about this in Master Plan or the three MP mods i have installed:

- Port Royal

- Stairs Ladders Ramps

- Box Houses

7 minutes ago, D_ManXX2 said:

does crafting mastery not also add this in ? maybe there is conflict are you using AWCR by any chance ??

Yes, AWKCR is the requirement for Crafting Mastery. It doesn't add any starch recipes though.

Archived