FO4 vanilla Crash in new game.

axel9fr

The level of information is rather bleak. Why?

> when you say "vanilla FO4", do you mean that you don't have any mods?

>> if you do use mods, do you use a mod manager

> > which one

> > could it be related to it (load order, missing master, alternate start mod is broken e.g.)

> can you still play the game, but only not start a new one

> did you recently make changes to the mods you use

> did you change anything on your computer recently (or not so recently - depending on how long the problem exists)

> are you using a graphic mod (maybe not a mod per se for you, but still a mod)

Probably 1.000 different more things to know. Most people might just tell you to do a clean install, I'd wager.

Hi,

I have find why the game crash. It was a graphical option in the advanced setting (HBAO+). The game still crash with this option. After return to ssao, the game work. Strange... I have a GTX 1080 but maybe she don t support HBAO+.

And yes then I talk about vanilla it s the game with no mod and no F4SE. But now it work I will use my mod organiser 2 and mod FO4.

Thx for your reply. 

Happy to hear it : )

MO2 is running smoothly now. Just installed a modded Fallout 4, and got no bugs so far. Very smooth, very solid. If you're planing on trying it out for Skyrim SSE as well, you would need to install it a second time, since it doesn't support game swapping. No problem, really, regarding MO2 & stability, but I don't know if you can use both's install download function.

Archived