List of Sexout Animations?

Hello, I've have decided to replay New Vegas after years since my last playthrough. I've been using EssArrBee's modding guide, with my own changes thrown into the mix.

As part of those changes, I'm adding some simple sex mods into my run. Perhaps a quest-related adventure.

My question is where are the animation packs for Sexout? After modding my Skyrim and Sims several times, I've seen several animation packs for Sexlab and WickedWhims. But the only animation resource I've found is Amra's. Are the animations integrated into the Common Resources? Have they been scrubbed from the site? Is there a list of them similar to the WickedWhims' list of supported animations?

Any illuminating answers to my queries are greatly appreciated.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

So any ideas where one would find a tutorials list on animating Fallout NPCs ? I have been on a hiatus for the summer. Right now drifting back onto the scene and looking around for a way to start going about sorting through a lot of animations anyway... and if it means spending some extra while learning where to begin at improving them. OK... I have been playing around with SexLite for awhile now. To date I have extracted and edited all of the .bsa files of Fallout 3, Fallout NV, TTW and Sexout to the data file. 47 billion bits of data edited to zero errors, zero duplicate files, and zero unused references. What took me the last 5 years to learn I can now put together in a week. Seriously, if someone has a finished world map or is just working on one feel free to point me to it. As it stands now any thing I might publish is going to be here with Lover's Lab and Mod Data Base. As an adult artist, my game is for mature audiences and credit where credit is due, SexoutSex and Sexlite, is the best as far as having an easy to build adult game. Game? Oh yes. I spent my time making things simple and compiling a really sweet Game Engine. Before the hiatus I had been mucking about with the Project Brazil map. The biggest problem with it was that it was never finished before being made into a master file. End of story really for a TTW/ProjectBrazil Bridge. Incomplete as it is and some things flubbed. I have spent alot of time using and figuring out Prideslayer's Fallout Mod Manager. Not being Prideslayer I could only go through it and refactor it. He was right about refactoring it and that it would be a lot of work. It is amazing and a maze thing what can be done with mod control menus along the lines of refactoring things in the game files instead. In an off hand way I have been going about assembling cells and working my way to the world maps NV and DC. Anyway back to animation and a list of tuorialss. Suggestions?