Sim Trade

One of the things we love about this community is sharing each other's sims either with pictures or stories.

Some of us actually want to play with the sims others have made. So why not share the sims themselves?

What is a Sim of yours that you'd like to share with others? What Sim of yours has been requested to be shared? Post them here and let those who want them have them.

I'm opening this post to share my most requested sim Oberon, the Fae King. I hope you enjoy him as much as I do!

Oberon the Fae King

575347526_11-28-18_7-05-31PM.png.9aaba2a003178f5dd576a5dbace479d1.png

I started sharing sims on here, because I got some requests to share the sims I posted pictures of back about a year ago. Since then I've uploaded a bunch of them. Though not all of the updates are "up-to-date" if that makes sense, since I often go back and update my sims for new CC and game content. Though due to how I structure my uploads it's a bit of work sometimes to upload updated versions, though I've done it with some of my sims.

Unlike yours I don't really go for fantasy style sims, mostly preferring somewhat more grounded female sims, though we both seem to go for a maxis-match/clay look, which I personally think lots a lot better for the game than the alpha look some others prefer, though I guess that's just down to taste ;)

Thalia Jordan was the first sim I shared on here and was requested to upload and probably my favorite sim and the one I'm most happy with. 

Selfie.png.13f7084c9835bdc8b47bc99d5e3d0818.png

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5466-mrrakkonns-sims-thalia-jordan/

Here's also a link to the rest of my uploaded stuff, mostly sims, but a couple of other things as well. https://www.loverslab.com/profile/1983172-mrrakkonn/content/?type=downloads_file

As of right now, I'm working on uploading these two girls, who I think are pretty much done. 

image.png.3bc3ad322cf1b99863d461ac13f733d1.pngimage.png.40d3bf63e6395653645ab47e36f65806.png

I don't really use others' sims that much any more, though sometimes I'll have a look at sims posted either here or in the gallery, as inspiration and such or if they use some CC I enjoy. 

19 hours ago, mrrakkonn said:

Unlike yours I don't really go for fantasy style sims, mostly preferring somewhat more grounded female sims, though we both seem to go for a maxis-match/clay look, which I personally think lots a lot better for the game than the alpha look some others prefer, though I guess that's just down to taste ;)

See, thats what I do. I don't really change over into that overt realism or hentai style. Thats just not what I'm into, I like how they look from the base game. Glad I'm not the only one. And to those that do make that style, keep it up since they're still nice to look at!?

?

21 hours ago, mrrakkonn said:

Unlike yours I don't really go for fantasy style sims, mostly preferring somewhat more grounded female sims, though we both seem to go for a maxis-match/clay look, which I personally think lots a lot better for the game than the alpha look some others prefer, though I guess that's just down to tast ;)

Yeah, it is down to taste. I like the maxis match look because you can do some really interesting looks and it won't look out of place. I can't really make my colorful sims without making them look odd if I use alpha. Plus, more of the interesting cc I find are maxis style. Not that I think alpha is bad or anything, it's just not me.

2 hours ago, GreyMouse said:

See, thats what I do. I don't really change over into that overt realism or hentai style. Thats just not what I'm into, I like how they look from the base game. Glad I'm not the only one. And to those that do make that style, keep it up since they're still nice to look at!?

?

See! This person gets it!

I have another fae sim I'm working on, and will be sharing soon. I hope to see more sims people would like to share before then!

1 hour ago, Redd99 said:

Chloe playing in the hot tub (happened to see her doing this and thought it would make a fun picture).

Got a link to share her? Kinda the point of this topic.

15 minutes ago, Madison09 said:

Could also share them on the Gallery with a #LoversLab hashtag or use something creative.

True, but this is more interactive and fun. I also suppose it wouldn't hurt if anyone wanted to request someone else share a sim they made.

9 hours ago, Teratosexual Mess said:

Got a link to share her? Kinda the point of this topic.

True, but this is more interactive and fun. I also suppose it wouldn't hurt if anyone wanted to request someone else share a sim they made.

Meant to post this in the Photo Corner. :(

Archived