Last Exception Issue

madmoonbeam

Can anyone help? I'm usually fairly decent at figuring out where the issue is, but I haven't been able to figure it out with this one. I have tried to use Last Exception Assistant, but it said that there was nothing in their database that could help.

* * * If it helps, I have updated all animations/script files (ww, basemental, mccc, etc.)

Thanks in advance!

lastException.txt

7 hours ago, madmoonbeam said:

Can anyone help? I'm usually fairly decent at figuring out where the issue is, but I haven't been able to figure it out with this one. I have tried to use Last Exception Assistant, but it said that there was nothing in their database that could help.

* * * If it helps, I have updated all animations/script files (ww, basemental, mccc, etc.)

Thanks in advance!

lastException.txt

Saying doors a lot.....CC stuff at all?

2 hours ago, procian said:

Saying doors a lot.....CC stuff at all?

Yeah, I have quite a bit of CC, lol. I also saw how it said doors a lot, I just don't understand what door could be causing it. My game was working fine until the last family I made and moved into an apartment, that's when it decided it was gonna crap out, lol. I guess I'll have to go through and do the full 50/50 method, lol fml.

Thank you for responding! 

17 minutes ago, madmoonbeam said:

Yeah, I have quite a bit of CC, lol. I also saw how it said doors a lot, I just don't understand what door could be causing it. My game was working fine until the last family I made and moved into an apartment, that's when it decided it was gonna crap out, lol. I guess I'll have to go through and do the full 50/50 method, lol fml.

Thank you for responding! 

If you have any apartment cc look there first.

Archived