AAF and an erectile dysfunction epidemic..

Harlekin

I Use the Latest version of LooksMenu and F4SE  

215 members have voted

1. 1. I Use the Latest version of LooksMenu and F4SE

• Latest LooksMenu and F4SE -- AAF CP Erection-Morphs are working well
    • Latest LooksMenu and F4SE -- AAF CP Erection-Morphs does not work (Randomly Flaccid during Animations)
    • Older version of FO4, LooksMenu and F4SE -- AAF CP Erection-Morphs are working well
    • Older version of Fo4, Looksmenu and F4SE -- AAF CP Erection-Morphs does not work (Randomly Flaccid during Animations)

Hey there, ive been installing AAF since now 2 days and so far anything works pretty fine - but mostly the male characters have an erectile dysfunction.. and i cant figure out why. My last try was to use this step by step tutorial and i followed it. 

i thought first the AAF_equipmentSetData.xml was the problem - because after updating this file with the one from the tutorial it works for a few hour's.. but i noticed that this bug is till there and affects mostly only the straight-forward errection.. up and down- pointing erections works fine so far i noticed.. my next solution where to replace the flaccid nif with an erect one but thats not a solution that i would like :x .. i searched the forum and google for a while but i did not find a other solution so i descide to ask here for help.. maybe one of you has an idea where my problem is :/

here my Loadorder so far:

*ArmorKeywords.esm
*TortureDevices.esm
*SettlementKeywords.esm
*Homemaker.esm
*Devious Devices.esm
*Snap'n Build.esm
*AAF.esm
*CBBE.esp
*FPEDogAddon.esp
*FPESuperMutantAddon.esp
*AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
*SkEyes.esp
*Crimsomrider's 1950s Feminine Outfits.esp
*Crazy Safari.esp
*1Crazy Safari.esp
*FO4 NPCs Travel.esp
*Realistic_conversations.esp
*Yona_Weapon_DefenseGun.esp
*Prisoner Shackles.esp
*VIO_Strap-On.esp
*Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
*FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*Northland Diggers New.esp
*SSEX.esp
*Homemaker - Greenhouse and Bunker Disabler.esp
*SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
*GrayUserBPAnimations.esp
*SettleObjExpandPack.esp
*Rufgt's Animations.esp
*Atomic Lust.esp
*Mutated Lust.esp
*Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
*Farelle_Animations.esp
*Shino Poses.esp
*ThraxActionPoses.esp
*CumNWealth_mutant.esp
*Rogg DD Items Manager.esp
*CWSS Redux.esp
*FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
*AAF_RSE.esp
*AAF_RSE_DLCPatch.esp
*RSE_ChemistryStation.esp
*RSE_CWSS_patch.esp
*AAF_SEU.esp
*LooksMenu.esp
*LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
*CumNWealth.esp
*AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
*Scrap Everything - Core.esp
*Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition.esp

Maybe is something conflicting? or i sortet my loadorder wrong? i dont know i'm clueless now ._.

Problem is solved so far the problem was: i used with every try a fresh fo4 - so far, so good. But i used every try the same savegame - and that savegame was broken.^^

i saw someone checked the poll right like me and has eventually the same problem - just test it in a new save if it works there then you have really the same problem and a new game is maybe the best way to solve that problem 

just a clue if so: Transfer Settlements is a good way to restart the game without loosing too much..^^

• 1 year later...

Also guys, I know this isnt related to this, but I have another problem. for some reason, my gameworld displays -map markers-. these are like holohraphs (Mostly used while making the map, and for programing) that show you like where a radzone starts, the sightline of enemies etc. Now I know that this goves me an advantage, but there are other such holos, (Wich I have no idea whatthey are,), it´s a bit OP, but most importantly, my PC runs it at like 10 fps.

Pls if you can tell me what to do than say, sorry, I couldnt find a better discussion

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SkankSpanker said:

I built the body slide for males and fixed the same issue but the  super mutants are flaccid when they abduct my follower or player. Are there any skeletons for the creatures and super mutants that fix it

?

Super Mutants do not use the CBBE Skeleton. they use the EVB body. Your issue can be caused by Wrong load order or missing Patch

2 hours ago, mashup47 said:

Super Mutants do not use the CBBE Skeleton. they use the EVB body. Your issue can be caused by Wrong load order or missing Patch

I wish I knew where all these patches were, I try to look it up but they don't show up on this website's search. Maybe if I had the full name of the patch, I could find them but all I've been doing is searching up 'fallout 4 patch' and such. Mostly just other things talking about patches in forum posts show up but nothing talking about where they are

8 hours ago, Zathuul said:

I wish I knew where all these patches were, I try to look it up but they don't show up on this website's search. Maybe if I had the full name of the patch, I could find them but all I've been doing is searching up 'fallout 4 patch' and such. Mostly just other things talking about patches in forum posts show up but nothing talking about where they are

7 hours ago, SkankSpanker said:

sorry I missed that little detail I try and read it all but I have adhd bad and miss things sometimes. Ill try the load order thing  I did solve the issue with cbbe bodies just had to build it right with  so many patches and variations. I found one mod that basically gives all the creatures a permanent boner ill try that if I cant get it right.

Guide for installing AAF: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/124848-aaf-a-comprehensive-installation-guide-and-resource-collection-wip/

and some updated patch's for AAF depending on your taste.   

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10494-patch-for-animations-squirtcum-effects-cumtattoo-overlays-stages-fixes/

and if you wish to have More Male gay stuff try this ; https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11033-uap-ulfberths-aaf-patch-for-mm-only/ . BUT do remember to read there respective install instructions. Hope this helps.

Archived