Feral Ghoul Cocks?

On 11/27/2018 at 10:55 PM, blueballbob said:

Poor Feral Ghouls in AAF animations must of had their wangs rot off.  Any mods help restore their genitals yet?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100564-fo4-animation-rigs-for-naughty-animations-180609/  download this file, copy the ghoul meshes in it to the appropriate meshes folder in you games data folder.  Be aware there are no morphs (what make them get hard etc) at the minute so your only options are permanently flaccid or erect, the default is flaccid, if you want to change it you will need to swap the file names of the two mesh files around.

It's not great but its the best there is right now.

5 hours ago, Icantstopmoddinghelp said:

I agree, lol. Can't get dirty with Hancock because of it.

Hancock isn't a feral ghoul, he and any other non feral should be handled by the same files as normal males, if he isn't something is wrong, I assume you have the appropriate nude bodies installed?.

On 11/29/2018 at 7:47 AM, Evilhomer said:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100564-fo4-animation-rigs-for-naughty-animations-180609/  download this file, copy the ghoul meshes in it to the appropriate meshes folder in you games data folder.  Be aware there are no morphs (what make them get hard etc) at the minute so your only options are permanently flaccid or erect, the default is flaccid, if you want to change it you will need to swap the file names of the two mesh files around.

It's not great but its the best there is right now.

Hancock isn't a feral ghoul, he and any other non feral should be handled by the same files as normal males, if he isn't something is wrong, I assume you have the appropriate nude bodies installed?.

I know,, I mean both lol. Feral too.

Archived