(Legacy) Family Planning Enhanced More Creatures

33 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

1. Looking forward to maybe the pitta patter of tiny synth foot steps.

2. I meant knowing the sex of the baby, after its been birthed. As babies can be renamed, in my current mod list, but babies don't tell you what sex they are until they grow to a child.

Which makes renaming them awkward, as birthed children cannot be renamed, nor adults. Only allowing renaming when a baby, but you don't know their sex.

3. My current mod, has Feral Ghoul birthing, and it is really disturbing as it ambles around the settlement. I let out a sigh of relief, when they die in settlement attacks... ?

Feral Ghouls are well worth adding, but they are beyond disturbing.

I'm glad your mod adds Supermutant children, my mod set-up just births Humans instead.

4. Glad to hear that you can can birth an Egg, can you birth clutches of eggs. I think you can... I think clutches of eggs should use a smaller egg model, with egg size varying according to creature type. Mirelurk Queen eggs would be huge, a pelvis breaking, birthing experience. Severe debuffs... Whilst Radscorpions would be very small, unless they are live birthing. Same with Bloatflies...

I'll have to wait, to change over to your mod. As my character is currently pregnant to a Ghoul.

because of your post before, I made some changes to my mod (I haven't tested it yet)

1. I have added synths to the mod (testing soon, and I might change the texture of the baby to suit as well making Supermutant and ghoul) added both gen 1 & 2

I might add gen 3's so they can have greater abilities but i don't know at the moment

2. while my mod doesn't deal with gender because of creatures. and I haven't added mirelurk queens since I couldn't get evolution(regrowing creatures) to work

in terms of human children, I was thinking that inside familyplanningenhanced.esp, it might be possible to duplicate all of the babies to each gender and then use a leveled list to deal them out inside of the quest

3. well I added them to my mod(no idea if they work yet) but I might change it so that feral ghouls has normal ghoul offspring because as far as I know there is no DNA difference between feral ghouls and normal ghouls. (which as I am typing this led to the idea of normal ghouls having feral ghoul offspring)

4. that is a non existent work-in-progress that I might start working in the near future as well as having different materials for each creature egg

but the real problem is that I believed the pregnancy scripts cannot be changed(in game) so that different creatures cannot impact the pregnancy itself so that all pregnancies are 9 months long with MCM's morph power

this then leads to timing issues as well (I have began to make changes to this, to decrease the time of human birthed egg while keeping the lengths of the revived eggs)

1 hour ago, Invictaxe said:

because of your post before, I made some changes to my mod (I haven't tested it yet)

1. I have added synths to the mod (testing soon, and I might change the texture of the baby to suit as well making Supermutant and ghoul) added both gen 1 & 2

I might add gen 3's so they can have greater abilities but i don't know at the moment

2. while my mod doesn't deal with gender because of creatures. and I haven't added mirelurk queens since I couldn't get evolution(regrowing creatures) to work

in terms of human children, I was thinking that inside familyplanningenhanced.esp, it might be possible to duplicate all of the babies to each gender and then use a leveled list to deal them out inside of the quest

3. well I added them to my mod(no idea if they work yet) but I might change it so that feral ghouls has normal ghoul offspring because as far as I know there is no DNA difference between feral ghouls and normal ghouls. (which as I am typing this led to the idea of normal ghouls having feral ghoul offspring)

4. that is a non existent work-in-progress that I might start working in the near future as well as having different materials for each creature egg

but the real problem is that I believed the pregnancy scripts cannot be changed(in game) so that different creatures cannot impact the pregnancy itself so that all pregnancies are 9 months long with MCM's morph power

this then leads to timing issues as well (I have began to make changes to this, to decrease the time of human birthed egg while keeping the lengths of the revived eggs)

1. Brilliant... I look forward to birthing loads of Terminators...

3. Feral Ghouls have spent too much time in high Radiation, damaging their brain, as far as I know. So their offspring could be either a Human, Ghoul, Feral Ghoul or or even a Glowing One. If they have damaged DNA. There are a lot of Feral Ghoul types, Wiki. Meaning anything is possible with a birth, from normal Human to Ghoul, to any other sort of Ghoul abomination.

My character birthed a really weird looking female human, with very large eyes. I'm wondering if my current mods are making hybrids between Humans and Ghouls...

I put her to work in one my shops in Jamaica Plains... :)

Since it works with the female player, as people are saying... I would like the ability for friendly blood bugs/bloat flies/etc to breed the female player, because there's a mod... I forget the name. War of the Commonwealth? It lets you spawn basically anything as a little follower. I've had random critters as pets on a whim, and that kind of risk if I fuck'em would be nice. ^_^

6 minutes ago, Yuni said:

Since it works with the female player, as people are saying... I would like the ability for friendly blood bugs/bloat flies/etc to breed the female player, because there's a mod... I forget the name. War of the Commonwealth? It lets you spawn basically anything as a little follower. I've had random critters as pets on a whim, and that kind of risk if I fuck'em would be nice. ^_^

You should be able to breed with most of the creatures featured in the creature pack released recently however while most creatures will be friendly. bred bloodbugs are hostile towards the player.

at this moment, I have adult creatures spawning as feral(higher level but uncontrollable) or tamed(weak but controllable) (and I might add a hostile feature in the future because theses are hostile creatures afterall)

1 minute ago, Invictaxe said:

You should be able to breed with most of the creatures featured in the creature pack released recently however while most creatures will be friendly. bred bloodbugs are hostile towards the player.

at this moment, I have adult creatures spawning as feral(higher level but uncontrollable) or tamed(weak but controllable) (and I might add a hostile feature in the future because theses are hostile creatures afterall)

Is there a way to adjust what the percent chance of being impregnated is, or is it just based on the chance from Family Planning enhanced (like if a whatever breeds you, it comes out as that instead of a hooman because of this mod)?

35 minutes ago, Yuni said:

Is there a way to adjust what the percent chance of being impregnated is, or is it just based on the chance from Family Planning enhanced (like if a whatever breeds you, it comes out as that instead of a hooman because of this mod)?

all of the settings are controlled by family planning enhanced.

however there is a couple of modifiers attached to couple of the creatures to offer different growth times and sizes(of the creatures)

I would like to have better control of certain aspects such as belly growth and general pregnant time, but i am not sure how to do that yet

I am working on an upcoming update(which is being slowly tested at the moment)

this might be changing a couple of things

so I like some feedback on some ideas

I am bringing in synths into this mod (with basic human growth cycle)

I might make gen 3's into a breedable race with extra stat's for offspring

I am adding feral ghouls to impregnate actors however they might produce normal ghoul offspring instead of feral ghouls

I might add a hostile creature to each child type so it has a chance of becoming tame or feral or hostile

I am changing the grown cycles for each egg(or womb) so that for instance

deathclaw revived egg has a grown time of 14 months

deathclaw birthed egg has a grown time of 3-5 months because of prior pregnancy

(however I might change this in the future)

Maybe a silly (?) question, but right now the only 'non-humanoid creature' a female PC can give birth to via this mod are Dogmeat's babies?

Just tested with a Bloatfly, and ended up with a normal human settler adult in the end. Seems a bit funny to get impregnated by a fly, and end up with a fully human offspring. I guess the only way to properly add in birthable (not via eggs, but by impregnating the PC or NPC's) creatures would be to make a new race for each type, so as to give it it's own factions, etc so as to not be hostile to the PC and/or settlement?

When I had my PC impregnated by Dogmeat, gave birth to 2 cute lil puppies. So I know that seems to be working fine.

Tried with a Wild Mongrel, got a 'baby' at birth, so ended up as a grown human settler.

Currently using Creature Pack 2, FPE v2.102 (rev 1.2), & FPEMC v0.9. I am using the .esl main file (so both breeding & eggs)

Also, in the write-up/description it says that NPC's can be impregnated by Brahmin, but there are no animations for them that I can find? I have Leito's, Crazy's, SavageCabbage, Mutated Lust, and Creature Pack all installed and working... anim's with bloatflies, dogs, deathclaws, gorilla's, etc are working fine. However if I spawn in brahmin, AAF is showing no possible interaction with them.

I love the idea of adding feral ghouls.
Basically I'm of the mind that if there's animations for a given creature, then someone out there will want to do the breeding with it. I love flexibility~ Also I'm very strange.
Thank you for all your hard work. :3

7 hours ago, Kamatsu said:

Maybe a silly (?) question, but right now the only 'non-humanoid creature' a female PC can give birth to via this mod are Dogmeat's babies?

Just tested with a Bloatfly, and ended up with a normal human settler adult in the end. Seems a bit funny to get impregnated by a fly, and end up with a fully human offspring. I guess the only way to properly add in birthable (not via eggs, but by impregnating the PC or NPC's) creatures would be to make a new race for each type, so as to give it it's own factions, etc so as to not be hostile to the PC and/or settlement?

When I had my PC impregnated by Dogmeat, gave birth to 2 cute lil puppies. So I know that seems to be working fine.

Tried with a Wild Mongrel, got a 'baby' at birth, so ended up as a grown human settler.

Currently using Creature Pack 2, FPE v2.102 (rev 1.2), & FPEMC v0.9. I am using the .esl main file (so both breeding & eggs)

Also, in the write-up/description it says that NPC's can be impregnated by Brahmin, but there are no animations for them that I can find? I have Leito's, Crazy's, SavageCabbage, Mutated Lust, and Creature Pack all installed and working... anim's with bloatflies, dogs, deathclaws, gorilla's, etc are working fine. However if I spawn in brahmin, AAF is showing no possible interaction with them.

I will do some testing on the creatures you mentioned

also one of the reasons why i added Brahmin breeding is simple future proofing because animations might get added in the future

but brahmin breeding does not work at the moment

16 hours ago, Kamatsu said:

unfortunately I cannot do any impregnating tests at the moment because of issues with AAF, it is the FM-chair01-02cowgirl thing

fix-ish it, and i began some testing, i tested bloatflies and the actor gave birth to five bloatfly eggs which hatched and then were killed by Trashcan Carla.

I am trying to fix the trashcan carla problem but i don't know what causes it at the moment

I tested an raider dog next and it did CTD a couple of time during the birth(it worked after reloading an early save) but I am not sure what cause it

I might have a theory what might be causing your issue.

do you have AAF_Pregnancy installed?(inside AAF_PregStats zip)

can you post your load order here?

so do you have a problem with reviving eggs part of the mod?

does anyone else have this problem?

6 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

I might have a theory what might be causing your issue.

do you have AAF_Pregnancy installed?(inside AAF_PregStats zip)

can you post your load order here?

so do you have a problem with reviving eggs part of the mod?

does anyone else have this problem?

!. Don't have AAF_Pregnancy in my /Data/AAF folder. Don't have any AAF stats mods installed, apart from what comes with RSEE v7-FAP for it's interactions.

2. Haven't tested the reviving eggs part of the mod yet. I will give this a test shortly and see what happens.

3. Here's my Load Order:

Spoiler

- Fallout4.esm
- DLCRobot.esm
- DLCworkshop01.esm
- DLCCoast.esm
- DLCworkshop02.esm
- DLCworkshop03.esm
- DLCNukaWorld.esm

1. Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
2. FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esl
3. GKX Institute Loot.esl
4. Rusty Face Fix.esl
5. ArmorKeywords.esm
6. Loads.esm
7. NewCalibers.esp
8. RRTV_HardwareTown_KeyHavok.esl
9. XDI.esm
10. AAF.esm
11. ThraxActionPoses.esp
12. Shino Poses.esp
13. ValdacilsItemSorting-00-ValsPicks-DLCVersion.esp
14. Weaponsmith Extended 2.esp
15. 3dscopes.esp
16. 6 x XP.esp
17. AbernathyFarmReborn_ALatham.esp
18. Clarity.esp
19. OutcastsAndRemnants.esp
20. Armorsmith Extended.esp
21. Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
22. projectphoenix.esp
23. BetterPublickOccurrences.esp
24. FarHarborStory.esp
25. The House.esp
26. AA FusionCityRising.esp
27. risingphoenix.esp
28. Claustrophobia.esp
29. KellyManor.esp
30. RSEE_Vol1_CSA.esp
31. InstituteStory.esp
32. StopSetATKAIO.esp
33. RadiumInc.esp
34. AA 50 Ways To Die.esp
35. BoSStory.esp
36. ASA.esp
37. AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
38. Base Carry Weight 1000.esp
39. BetterSettlers.esp
40. BetterSettlersCleanFacePack.esp
41. BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp
42. BetterSettlersCCAPack2.0.esp
43. Binary Speech Checks V.4.esp
44. caitcait8.esp
45. Carry Weight Modifier 100.esp
46. CBBE.esp
47. Outcasts and Remnants - Loads-AE-WSE2-VIS Patch.esp
48. curiecurie8.esp
49. ProjectValkyrie.esp
50. RSEE_Vol7_FAP.esp
51. The Metro.esp
52. Z7-32 Merchant (Modest Ammo, Armor, and Weaponry).esp
53. ellen.esp
54. Wealthier Commonwealth.esp
55. VaultTecStory.esp
56. Greeb.esp
57. R&DDep.esp
58. llamaCompanionHeather.esp
59. DocDrumlin.esp
60. Dogmeat CW Penalty 0.esp
61. DX Commonwealth Shorts.esp
62. DX Vault Girl Shorts.esp
63. EasyHacking.esp
64. EasyLockpicking.esp
65. Eli Armor Compendium AE VIS Patch.esp
66. EveryonesBestFriend.esp
67. HC Reduce Carry Weight 0.esp
68. KSHairdos.esp
69. The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
70. Kahlan3.1.esp
71. Loads of Ammo - Leveled Lists.esp
72. LongerPowerLines3x.esp
73. NMC Bundle VERY HIGH.esp
74. NoAffinityCooldown.esp
75. NoNegativeAffinity.esp
76. NoNegativeAffinitySeason.esp
77. NPCDLC.esp
78. piperpiper8.esp
79. RRTV_TeaganSellsBOSClothing.esp
80. sarahRageArmor.esp
81. SPECIALWeddingRings.esp
82. ValdacilsItemSorting-ArmorBySlot.esp
83. ValdacilsItemSorting-CosmeticsByType.esp
84. ValdacilsItemSorting-Weapons.esp
85. ValiusHDTextures2K.esp
86. VendorCaps.esp
87. Vivid Fallout - All in One - 2k.esp
88. Well_Rested_And_Squirrel_Stew_30Days.esp
89. loosumRageArmor.esp
90. LooksMenu.esp
91. ANiceOakTree Hairs.esp
92. CCOFoxyFactionsReplacer.esp
93. CCOSaucySettlersReplacer.esp
94. CCOVulgarVillainsReplacer.esp
95. Glowing Eyes.esp
96. KSHairdos_oel.esp
97. LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
98. THBrows.esp
99. MiscHairstyle.esp
100. Ghouls Revamped.esp
101. Mutated Lust.esp
102. Farelle_Animations.esp
103. Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
104. AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
105. Crazy_Animation_Rugs.esp
106. Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
107. CumNWealth.esp
108. FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
109. VIO_Strap-On.esp
110. RSEE_Vol4_Brothels.esp
111. AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
112. Atomic Lust.esp
113. FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
114. Rufgt's Animations.esp
115. SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
116. BDO Hair.esp
117. AAF_SEU.esp
118. RSEE_Vol5_Shenanigans.esp
119. CumNWealth_mutant.esp
120. ZaZOut4.esp
121. Bashed Patch, 0.esp

15 minutes ago, Kamatsu said:

!. Don't have AAF_Pregnancy in my /Data/AAF folder. Don't have any AAF stats mods installed, apart from what comes with RSEE v7-FAP for it's interactions.

2. Haven't tested the reviving eggs part of the mod yet. I will give this a test shortly and see what happens.

3. Here's my Load Order:

Reveal hidden contents

- Fallout4.esm
- DLCRobot.esm
- DLCworkshop01.esm
- DLCCoast.esm
- DLCworkshop02.esm
- DLCworkshop03.esm
- DLCNukaWorld.esm

1. Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
2. FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esl
3. GKX Institute Loot.esl
4. Rusty Face Fix.esl
5. ArmorKeywords.esm
6. Loads.esm
7. NewCalibers.esp
8. RRTV_HardwareTown_KeyHavok.esl
9. XDI.esm
10. AAF.esm
11. ThraxActionPoses.esp
12. Shino Poses.esp
13. ValdacilsItemSorting-00-ValsPicks-DLCVersion.esp
14. Weaponsmith Extended 2.esp
15. 3dscopes.esp
16. 6 x XP.esp
17. AbernathyFarmReborn_ALatham.esp
18. Clarity.esp
19. OutcastsAndRemnants.esp
20. Armorsmith Extended.esp
21. Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
22. projectphoenix.esp
23. BetterPublickOccurrences.esp
24. FarHarborStory.esp
25. The House.esp
26. AA FusionCityRising.esp
27. risingphoenix.esp
28. Claustrophobia.esp
29. KellyManor.esp
30. RSEE_Vol1_CSA.esp
31. InstituteStory.esp
32. StopSetATKAIO.esp
33. RadiumInc.esp
34. AA 50 Ways To Die.esp
35. BoSStory.esp
36. ASA.esp
37. AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
38. Base Carry Weight 1000.esp
39. BetterSettlers.esp
40. BetterSettlersCleanFacePack.esp
41. BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp
42. BetterSettlersCCAPack2.0.esp
43. Binary Speech Checks V.4.esp
44. caitcait8.esp
45. Carry Weight Modifier 100.esp
46. CBBE.esp
47. Outcasts and Remnants - Loads-AE-WSE2-VIS Patch.esp
48. curiecurie8.esp
49. ProjectValkyrie.esp
50. RSEE_Vol7_FAP.esp
51. The Metro.esp
52. Z7-32 Merchant (Modest Ammo, Armor, and Weaponry).esp
53. ellen.esp
54. Wealthier Commonwealth.esp
55. VaultTecStory.esp
56. Greeb.esp
57. R&DDep.esp
58. llamaCompanionHeather.esp
59. DocDrumlin.esp
60. Dogmeat CW Penalty 0.esp
61. DX Commonwealth Shorts.esp
62. DX Vault Girl Shorts.esp
63. EasyHacking.esp
64. EasyLockpicking.esp
65. Eli Armor Compendium AE VIS Patch.esp
66. EveryonesBestFriend.esp
67. HC Reduce Carry Weight 0.esp
68. KSHairdos.esp
69. The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
70. Kahlan3.1.esp
71. Loads of Ammo - Leveled Lists.esp
72. LongerPowerLines3x.esp
73. NMC Bundle VERY HIGH.esp
74. NoAffinityCooldown.esp
75. NoNegativeAffinity.esp
76. NoNegativeAffinitySeason.esp
77. NPCDLC.esp
78. piperpiper8.esp
79. RRTV_TeaganSellsBOSClothing.esp
80. sarahRageArmor.esp
81. SPECIALWeddingRings.esp
82. ValdacilsItemSorting-ArmorBySlot.esp
83. ValdacilsItemSorting-CosmeticsByType.esp
84. ValdacilsItemSorting-Weapons.esp
85. ValiusHDTextures2K.esp
86. VendorCaps.esp
87. Vivid Fallout - All in One - 2k.esp
88. Well_Rested_And_Squirrel_Stew_30Days.esp
89. loosumRageArmor.esp
90. LooksMenu.esp
91. ANiceOakTree Hairs.esp
92. CCOFoxyFactionsReplacer.esp
93. CCOSaucySettlersReplacer.esp
94. CCOVulgarVillainsReplacer.esp
95. Glowing Eyes.esp
96. KSHairdos_oel.esp
97. LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
98. THBrows.esp
99. MiscHairstyle.esp
100. Ghouls Revamped.esp
101. Mutated Lust.esp
102. Farelle_Animations.esp
103. Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
104. AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
105. Crazy_Animation_Rugs.esp
106. Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
107. CumNWealth.esp
108. FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
109. VIO_Strap-On.esp
110. RSEE_Vol4_Brothels.esp
111. AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
112. Atomic Lust.esp
113. FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
114. Rufgt's Animations.esp
115. SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
116. BDO Hair.esp
117. AAF_SEU.esp
118. RSEE_Vol5_Shenanigans.esp
119. CumNWealth_mutant.esp
120. ZaZOut4.esp
121. Bashed Patch, 0.esp

I don't know what is wrong with your game.

I tested bloatfly, raider dog and dogmeat and all three work on my game after i fixed my issues with AAF

my suggestion at the moment is to run FO4edit with all of your mods enabled and look up bloatfly and raider dogs inside fallout4.esm and see if anything is overriding the race.

otherwise I don't know

btw AAF_pregnancy.esp(which I assume is not working at the moment) has an option about a percentage of chance for the baby race from the father race so that is why i asked

12 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

I don't know what is wrong with your game.

I tested bloatfly, raider dog and dogmeat and all three work on my game after i fixed my issues with AAF

my suggestion at the moment is to run FO4edit with all of your mods enabled and look up bloatfly and raider dogs inside fallout4.esm and see if anything is overriding the race.

otherwise I don't know

btw AAF_pregnancy.esp(which I assume is not working at the moment) has an option about a percentage of chance for the baby race from the father race so that is why i asked

*sighs * bangs head on desk* After some frustration, I have figured out what the problem was. I did something I knew I shouldn't have... pffft! LOL. So in frustration I decided to start a whole new game... something I should have done originally, but everything had seemed to be working prior... wasn't too far into it so no biggie. And viola... the breeding worked perfectly - instead of getting human babies... I was getting bloatfly eggs which hatched into friendly bloatflies, getting pregnant by FEV Hounds produced FEV Hound pups, raider dogs produced raider hound pups.

Don't have AFF_pregnancy.esp installed. I use Family Planning Enhanced, nothing set to base baby race on mother/father (if it has this option? Haven't really looked.. was just playing with chance %'s and timers).

The issue: I'd forgotten that I'd started the game with Unique NPC Enemies installed, and then disabled it to test something... but forgot that FO4 saves do not forget these things properly. Which is why the race tags were all messed up and I was having human babies instead of the eggs/pup's I expected.

Thanx for suggesting to check races via FO4Edit - that's what actually got me checking my old saves... upon which I found the above, as I checked and saw no conflicts... decided to backtrack to a save prior to leaving Vault 111 just to get the "Missing mod" thing.. and went D'oh! lol

------------------

On another note, I've found that the pup's you give birth to are effected by RSE Vol. 7 FAP. They count perfectly towards Puppy Lover & will come when the PL trigger happens and it needs to summon a puppy for some doggy fun times.

On the other hand, the bloatflies do no count towards it's "creature call" feature. Not sure if this is something you can deal with or not, and as Flash has moved on from working on the mod... if it's something that can only be sorted via his mod then oh wells.

The 'creature call' feature calls the nearest creature that's in the Creature Pack V2 (ie Bloatfly, Hounds, Rad Scorpion, Stingwing, etc) to travel to you so you can have some creature-fun. Whatever 'race' it's calling doesn't include creatures birthed by you. So likely needs a patch to get working? Or is this something that can only be fixed by him/you?

9 hours ago, Bronz0h said:

Am I supposed to get a notification when my character gets impregnated? I've been sexing some bloatflies a lot and I have no idea if my character is pregnant or not. I have family planning set to 100% pregnancy chance.  

By default you will get no notifications. You can configure Family Planning Enhanced, via the MCM settings, to tell alert you to conceptions - however be aware I believe this will notify you for EVERY conception. So if you have say RSE Shenanigans on and are in Diamond City... you could see a lot of these alerts/notifications

Obviously you can just disable this after you're sexual encounter & confirmation of whether you've conceived or not. (I'd advise this)

1 hour ago, Kamatsu said:

By default you will get no notifications. You can configure Family Planning Enhanced, via the MCM settings, to tell alert you to conceptions - however be aware I believe this will notify you for EVERY conception. So if you have say RSE Shenanigans on and are in Diamond City... you could see a lot of these alerts/notifications

Obviously you can just disable this after you're sexual encounter & confirmation of whether you've conceived or not. (I'd advise this)

Yeah, I have all of that set up. But still not getting any notification. I probably have something wrong, mod-wise, on my end. 

2 hours ago, Kamatsu said:

The 'creature call' feature calls the nearest creature that's in the Creature Pack V2 (ie Bloatfly, Hounds, Rad Scorpion, Stingwing, etc) to travel to you so you can have some creature-fun. Whatever 'race' it's calling doesn't include creatures birthed by you. So likely needs a patch to get working? Or is this something that can only be fixed by him/you?

I decided to test this RSE v7 FAP with my mod and I have no idea how is it works

I spawn a few different creatures from my mod but it usually pick enemy creatures

also for some reason, I had completely forgotten about vicious dogs, I added them to my mod

so both mods do work together but there are issues

20190107135150_1.jpg

1 hour ago, Bronz0h said:

Yeah, I have all of that set up. But still not getting any notification. I probably have something wrong, mod-wise, on my end. 

Could be. I know that the notification works for me when impregnated by creatures - from surrendering in combat, using the 'bestial pleasures' aspect of RSE, as well as forcing sex via AAF. Thing is, if you're already impregnated you won't get any notification of it. Have you tried sleeping 24 hours in a bed to see if you get any messages / quest's popup after sleeping?

If not, I'd advise going and posting in the Family Planning Enhanced thread for help... as it means that mod is not working.  I'd also suggest loading a save file prior to any sexual encounters and trying to sleep with a human - set % to 100, notifications on... this way you'll be able to see if it's Family Planning, or something maybe messing with FPE->FPEMC interaction.

51 minutes ago, Invictaxe said:

I decided to test this RSE v7 FAP with my mod and I have no idea how is it works

I spawn a few different creatures from my mod but it usually pick enemy creatures

also for some reason, I had completely forgotten about vicious dogs, I added them to my mod

so both mods do work together but there are issues

20190107135150_1.jpg

I never tried with anything other than Bloatflies. But I agree that the BP aspect of RSE does seem to favor enemy creatures - I'd say it was race based, yet it also works with Tamed Mongels as you show. *shrugs* Ah wells.

Curious, is there anyway for you to remove (or add a toggle) the camera/ground shake with Tamed/Wild Deathclaws? Have to say having a few of them roaming around Sancurary was... amusing since whenever they walked by the screen would shake and thud. lolz When it first happened I freaked out since it sounded like a whole hoard of them (since I'd given birth to 6 eggs).

6 hours ago, Kamatsu said:

Curious, is there anyway for you to remove (or add a toggle) the camera/ground shake with Tamed/Wild Deathclaws? Have to say having a few of them roaming around Sancurary was... amusing since whenever they walked by the screen would shake and thud. lolz When it first happened I freaked out since it sounded like a whole hoard of them (since I'd given birth to 6 eggs).

I looked at deathclaws and i tried different options but I couldn't reduce the shaking, there is a mod that removes the shakes https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20126

Just a quick update, I added different shades of baby to my mod.

they are Synth, ghoul, supermutant and a normal baby for comparison

this is still a work in progress

synth babies need a more metallic color

ghoul babies need a better texture

supermutant babies need to be a bit bigger(or not)

also i am working on different sizes and textures for eggs and wombs as well

20190107164547_1.jpg

11 hours ago, CobraPL said:

Guys, I'm not into b4st1al1ty, but I have question about Super Mutants. Did ANYONE managed to get girl pregnant by SM? AAF FPE ?
I see you make some assets assuming this functionality actually works. But is does not (for me at least).

I tested Supermutant impregnation last night, and it worked, I imagined your problem is to do with something inside the xml files with AAF or MCM or it is something unrelated.

recently I had a problem with "FM-Chair-01-02Cowgirl" which caused the entire AAF system to stop working and I have no idea what is going on with it.

So this is my suggestion, using my mod, spawn most of the friendly breedable creature and start testing with each of them(save and reload after each impreg) and then report back.

here is the list of creatures

Bloatfly

Deathclaw

Dogs

Dogmeat

Mirelurk & Mirelurk Queen

Mutant Hound

Radscorpion

Stingwing

Supermutant

Yao Guai

Wolf

Bloodbugs(Hostile only)

13 minutes ago, CobraPL said:

AAF or 4P version ? Do you have supermutant child addon?

AAF version but it doesn't matter with my mod because it can use both because it relies on family planning enhanced(which requires one or the other)

and it depends, I do not have the standalone supermutant child addon but my mod has a version of it with so many others creatures

I am nearly finished the next update but I would like some opinions about timings.

basically I am after peoples ideas of how long should an egg cycle should be for a bloatfly. (basically it is a pain to get right)

one of the biggest problems I have is that pregnancy is nine months long (9+ days ingame) and then an egg is born which is hatched after a while versus an revived egg

also i would like to know about timing about changing children into adults

The current list of creatures featured with current timing (like I said it is a bit confusing)

Bloatfly (Preg - 9+3.6 months) - 5.4 months(Revived)

Brahmin - 13.2

Raider dog (Preg - 9) - 12

Vicious Dog (Preg - 9) - 12

Dogmeat (Preg - 9) - 12

Housecat - 4.8

Molerat - 3.6

Mutant Hound - 6.0

Radstag - 7.2

Stingwing (Preg - 9+4.8) - 4.8

Yao Guai (Preg - 9) - 9.6

Mirelurk (Preg - 9+4.8) - 7.8

Deathclaw (Preg - 9+8.4) - 12.6