So few hairstyle mods

I have just converted the hairs I like from Skyrim to Fallout.  It's not too hard to do and can pretty much be done with just nifskope and bodyslide.  If you're familiar with those programs and don't feel like waiting for someone to convert the whole hair packs, just try and do it yourself.

The hardest thing to do is add the layered effect so the hairs work with hats, that's why most of the hair packs don't actually do this now, but if that's not a huge concern It's pretty easy.  

On 11/24/2018 at 9:18 PM, Black Bart's rover said:

I have just converted the hairs I like from Skyrim to Fallout.  It's not too hard to do and can pretty much be done with just nifskope and bodyslide.  If you're familiar with those programs and don't feel like waiting for someone to convert the whole hair packs, just try and do it yourself.

The hardest thing to do is add the layered effect so the hairs work with hats, that's why most of the hair packs don't actually do this now, but if that's not a huge concern It's pretty easy.  

i have used both to personalize some armors in skyrim; Someday i tried to convert some hairstyle and armors from skyrim to Fallout 4, but didn't go as i planned...i do something wrong everytime i try

On 11/24/2018 at 4:18 PM, Black Bart's rover said:

Is there an easier way than this?

Archived