Best 2D fighter?

Guest flingingfeces

Guest flingingfeces

Playing BlazBlue CT at the moment and wondering what you all think is the best 2D fighter?

Arc has some of the best character designs and animations I ever seen in a 2D fighter, but I can't help but love my one and only Street Fighter.

I've been playing MK since MK2 -> MK3 -> MKUltimate edition.

Then when they did the only exclusive for console stuff for ps2 and the latest for ps3 I stopped.

Noob saibot is cheap on the mk ultimate, but I love kung lao best, I can do his 14 hit combo without just spamming the keys.

I've been playing MK since MK2 -> MK3 -> MKUltimate edition.

Then when they did the only exclusive for console stuff for ps2 and the latest for ps3 I stopped.

Noob saibot is cheap on the mk ultimate' date=' but I love kung lao best, I can do his 14 hit combo without just spamming the keys.

[/quote']

I got them all :) The PS3 one is just a remake of the PS2 one.

Mugen.

No I'm not talking super bullshit fighter 2000.

I'm talking an actual balanced roster which is easily doable.

Mugen is the best 2D fighter there is if you take the time to work on it.

Thats still around? I was sure it would have been ravaged to hell and back by the hentai mugen crowd and "over 9000 superz saiyanz" gits.

Capcom vs SNK 2, Sham Sho 2, KOF 2002 Unlimited Match, MK 3 and 4. Alot of fond memories with these games.

Darkstalkers series is also very good, progenitor of alot of the systems in gaming before it got popular like the magic/hunter/etc combo system in Capcom VS fighters and the super combo stuff. Wonderfully stylized fighter well ahead of its time.

Guest flingingfeces

Capcom vs Snk is still one of my favorite Dreamcast games. Gawd that system rocked for 2D fighters! Luckily I still have the one I bought when it came out and all my fighters for it lol.

Also I wish they would make a new Primal Rage! I really loved that game at the arcade along with Killer Instinct. We need another one of those too. The Snes version was awesome and I loved being able to do TJ combos ultra with just the L buttion and dpad.

Guest Lady Luck

heres my personal list

- Rival School " it's still 2d game , 3d camera doesn't count "

- Kof Series " all of them are Epic win"

- Marvel Vs Capcom Series " this one is a must!"

- BlazBlue " PSP version Wicked"

- Guilty Gear "theres two version XX version is a must!"

- Street fighter " usual bs , a reason to play lol"

- Mugen " Bored on premade fighting game, you can create one !"

- Mortal Kombat " still my favourite"

- Samurai Showdown " The best Game ever Made! ,pricey as hell"

- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters

- St....i mean Strip Figher!

- Dragonball Z - SEga version it's awosome

i can't remember there's one game that has mixed martial art where you can play karate guy , taekwan do idk its on japanese i remember when i'm still in highschool my friend use to bring me this one arcade gaming place, and that game is awosome i forgot the title >.> i look the arcade machine 10 years later and its gone...

i wonder what happend to it

Guest Lady Luck

Buriki One?

i know buriki this is like earliest version of guilty gear but more hand to hand combat there's so many great characters on it , i remember last boss similiar to seth in kof XIII , but i cant remember the damn title >.<

Archived