[mod] [CK2] DroZzhat's Mod (Discontinued - See DZM Expanded)

2 hours ago, DroZzhat said:

I can honestly say I've never used the random world thing, so I really can't speak to why this would be causing crashes..  I have a bunch of custom cultures and a custom religion but they're set to not spawn in random worlds.

No worries, it isn't something that desperately needs a fix. Just thought I'd throw it in if plans ever come in on tweaking random worlds. 

Fixed a crash whilst generating a Random World/Shattered World (it's fixed on my end atleast) due to empty religion definitions in the dz_religions.txt file (e.g. "christian = {}"), after removing them I was able to actually generate the world and not crash during generation.

I have only tried generating a world with default settings but I have not started a game in a RW/SW setting.

dz_religions.txt

13 hours ago, TrxXx said:

Fixed a crash whilst generating a Random World/Shattered World (it's fixed on my end atleast) due to empty religion definitions in the dz_religions.txt file (e.g. "christian = {}"), after removing them I was able to actually generate the world and not crash during generation.

I have only tried generating a world with default settings but I have not started a game in a RW/SW setting.

dz_religions.txt 1.46 kB · 5 downloads

Thanks for the heads up.

3 hours ago, Rubaybonıgnıg said:

This mod's traits doesnt work for me sadly. the traits simply dont get added to the characters, I have ck2 version 3.1.0 and i tried to run the mod without any other mods so it isnt a mods compatibility issue

It's either not being activated correctly or there's something wrong with your installation. This report has never come up before.

• 5 weeks later...

Great mod,adds some variety in terms of artifacts.However,i've encountered a problem while trying to use the soulforge options in the 0.0.7.1 version.After i commune with the artifact,whenever i try to use the soulforge option for any character i get 2 trigger checks that always fail.The first one is the 2nd condition(which is blank,but upon looking in the decision file it's actually has_full_court = no) which makes no sense as i got my court to have under 30 people in it so it shouldn't be a problem.The 2nd fail is from the "Any artifact owned is X",which,again,makes no sense as i communed with it.I even tried adding it to my ruler's inventory using the console with the same artifact tag but the condition still fails.

Just wanted to know if this is just me or it's a general problem,and how can i fix it?

• 2 weeks later...

Had a lot of fun with this mod

I seem to have found a bug though, suddenly my character wasn't able to use magic anymore, and the Hunt and Homunculus decisions disappeared. Use Mystics Workshops also only gives me the "Actually I've realized that I must return to court" decision. I suspect it might have to do with me assigning my ruler to command an army after I started a hunt or a study session. I assume it won't be a problem for the heir though. Sorry I can't be more specific, I recently finished my bachelor and I am drunk again.

love the mod

On 6/24/2019 at 5:50 PM, jokojoko said:

Had a lot of fun with this mod

I seem to have found a bug though, suddenly my character wasn't able to use magic anymore, and the Hunt and Homunculus decisions disappeared. Use Mystics Workshops also only gives me the "Actually I've realized that I must return to court" decision. I suspect it might have to do with me assigning my ruler to command an army after I started a hunt or a study session. I assume it won't be a problem for the heir though. Sorry I can't be more specific, I recently finished my bachelor and I am drunk again.

love the mod

There are several things that could have happened. Get on the discord page and I can try to walk you through it.

• 2 weeks later...

Disregard my last comment. When I read the patch notes that said " There are several purple artifacts that can not yet be communed with. Consider them a teaser for WIP characters. " I thought that meant all the purple text artifacts couldn't be communed with yet, and artifacts without that text were fine. I had no issue communing with an artifact that had purple text.

I just opened the decisions.txt file in the mod folder to see what I could commune with. There was another artifact there in the txt file that had Nero's name which confused me. Is there 2 artifacts for Nero or are they different characters?

Hello I'm having a little issue, where your siege events are not properly firing up, I'm not sure if this is due to me playing as a female character for once or the script errors in getting in the logs. 

I checked the siege event files and it should be firing up as it has no restriction on females. 

The log files is telling me the game isn't recognising basic effect triggers like “ai_will_do“

Any reason on way? 

This is easily my favorite implementation of magic in CK2, and I haven't even really scratched the surface of Commune and Soulforge yet!

One thing I'm not sure about though: are the CK2+ trait effects supposed to overwrite the base versions even without CK2+ installed? I did some digging and noticed there's a has_ck2plus trigger that checks for the presence of certain game rules, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything. I'm not really a fan of some of the CK2+ balance changes and would prefer to disable them if possible, although I could swear that they weren't applying in my last game and just started applying in this one for no obvious reason.

hey i was checking trait file and there are few things that i never saw them in game or know how should get those trait

like dz_triforce_wisdom_trait dz_triforce_full_trait dz_triforce_courage_trait dz_triforce_power_trait

they are really op how can i get them

great mod by the way

thank u

On 7/21/2019 at 4:51 PM, Aliencube said:

This is easily my favorite implementation of magic in CK2, and I haven't even really scratched the surface of Commune and Soulforge yet!

One thing I'm not sure about though: are the CK2+ trait effects supposed to overwrite the base versions even without CK2+ installed? I did some digging and noticed there's a has_ck2plus trigger that checks for the presence of certain game rules, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything. I'm not really a fan of some of the CK2+ balance changes and would prefer to disable them if possible, although I could swear that they weren't applying in my last game and just started applying in this one for no obvious reason.

It's not compatible with CK2+ anymore. I don't recommend trying to get them to work together.

12 hours ago, arcsa said:

hey i was checking trait file and there are few things that i never saw them in game or know how should get those trait

like dz_triforce_wisdom_trait dz_triforce_full_trait dz_triforce_courage_trait dz_triforce_power_trait

they are really op how can i get them

great mod by the way

thank u

There is no way to get them at the moment. Only Zelda has her Triforce trait.

On 7/14/2019 at 6:08 AM, wisecracks4u said:

Disregard my last comment. When I read the patch notes that said " There are several purple artifacts that can not yet be communed with. Consider them a teaser for WIP characters. " I thought that meant all the purple text artifacts couldn't be communed with yet, and artifacts without that text were fine. I had no issue communing with an artifact that had purple text.

I just opened the decisions.txt file in the mod folder to see what I could commune with. There was another artifact there in the txt file that had Nero's name which confused me. Is there 2 artifacts for Nero or are they different characters?

A few of the characters have multiple artifacts, but only one of them (the purple one) can be used to actually create them. It's typically their iconic weapon. For Nero you'd just use her sword.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, MagnaSonic3000 said:

My portraits changed when I used the mod and then went back when I removed it. I can only assume it's because it's a game in progress instead of a fresh game, so if that's the case I won't use the mod until my current game is done.

This is because portraits are tied to traits. Adding new traits changes all the trait IDs, which means traits in existing save games will be read incorrectly by CK2.

Well I ended up playing on a new file anyway, so it's fine.

Something I noticed is the mod re-added assassins since now killing is plot related. Something that amused me is someone murdered my Spymaster, and my assassin had the highest intrigue, so I made her my spymaster. This effectively made her what the vanilla spymaster before patches used to be, so it feels like nothing has actually changed.

345783965_Screenshot2019-08-0409_39_54.png.da0f0b9a0e2e853610b731b45025ba4a.png