View File

Hey, my name is Darkos an i've just startet making animations for Wicked Whims (Sims4

I'm interested in making Gay/Bisexual animations.

You want more animations from me? Here is my Patreon page

I would appreciate the support for my work :)

Have a nice day

- Darkos

I've updated my riggs with tongues. Download the Mod here to see those animations. (Only in new animations)

Free animations:

Floor:

- Doggystyle Floor Stage 1 - 4 

Single Bed:

- Solo Masturbation (soon)

Double Bed:

- AnalLove DoubleBed Stage 1 - 8

- Solo Masturbation (soon)

Patreon animations:

Floor:

- Doggystyle Cumkiss special Stage

Double Bed:

- Deepthroat Bed Stage 1 - 6

Sofa: 

- Makeout session  (soon)

View File

On 11/17/2018 at 11:43 PM, eva111111 said:

Здравствуйте, вы не планируете сделать, что то для вампиров? Для них анимация дефицит. Удачи вам в вашем творчестве!

I don't understand russian so I used google translate. The answer is no. I'm not into Vampire stuff and i don't own the gameplaypack either. Sorry for that.

Thank you , i agree with the others I always look for more diverse animations to apply to game. Despite EA continually trying to keep their games spanky clean and PG-8, I like to play them as dark as possible hahahaaa. Like everyone else, I look forward to more Gay animations, so keep up the good work. I support my favorites cause it's time consuming, so I look forward to including you in that list with inventive releases. ?

1 hour ago, BlueFenix said:

There are actually pretty good! Wish there was some sounds though, maybe even some wet ones like in some other animation packs.

Yeah i wish that too.. If i figured out how to implement soundfiles i'll update the animations :) 

2 hours ago, Rosario Blackthorne said:

just played them, they are great, such a good doggy was missing, most of the M+F animations are Cowgirl/cowboy, but a good hard doggy is missing. 

regarding the sound, no need to add some extra voices, just some "touch" sound of the bodies. 

Thank you so much! I agree with you. There are to many Cowgirl/boy animations. I've so many ideas of hot positions and of course groupsex and gangbangs :P

I really want to add some "moaning" voice and some wet soundeffects for the climax of course. They shouldn't have a conversation during sex xD And i'm planing when the top hits the bottom to add clapping sounds. But thats just a thought. Plus at the moment i don't know how to implement soundfiles. No tutorial seams to working for me. But maybe in the future i'll figured out :) It can't be that hard!!!!! xD

Thank you for all the kind comments!!! it means a lot to me and keeps motivating me to make more animations. Even if i don't update every day doesn't mean that i don't work on animations, so please be patient ^^ And maybe i'll update today the Doggy floor animation with a special 5th stage for my patreons ;)