nudity glitch-underwear outline?

@CVSIN already did, unfortunately! i wish it was a fix that simple. I've tried all my skins, reinstalling all my script mods. The gradient disappears when I put one of the penis models on from the bottom clothing category, but when just the default naked penis is used the gradient is there, when it wasn't before the update. 

Weird stuff!

I have the exact same problem! I just posted in the other technical support thread just in case there's maybe someone who can help, including a screenshot for reference. Never happened before and I did nothing different except deleting/updating my script mods which shouldn't even affect the skin though. 

Edit:

Fixed it. The penis model (and skin) of Lunar Eclipse is not compatible with Get Famous anymore. TURBODRIVER posted a fix for that though, so if you're using this penis model (like me) make sure you download this one and delete the old files. 

Archived