Something wrong with "Create-A-Sim" and "Day till age up"?

I don't know for sure, but there are something wrong with "Create-A-Sim" and "Day till age up".

One of my active sim was young adult and it has  "Day till age up: 19".

And her baby aged up to toddler, I had to change clothing, and hair so, I went to use Modify in CAS (shift + click) or Modify in CAS (MCCC version).

Then I edited toddler and came back to live mode.

Guess what happened, when I checked  female active sim's age, it was saying this: "Day till age up: 21".

What's wrong with this?

Is there way to fix this problem?

Cause she turned 2 days younger then she suppose to be.

I actually made female sim pregnant in certain age and age gap between her and husband sims and her sons.

I really need to know what's wrong with this game.

Hope someone can help me with it.

47 minutes ago, jenyeah said:

I don't know for sure, but there are something wrong with "Create-A-Sim" and "Day till age up".

One of my active sim was young adult and it has  "Day till age up: 19".

And her baby aged up to toddler, I had to change clothing, and hair so, I went to use Modify in CAS (shift + click) or Modify in CAS (MCCC version).

Then I edited toddler and came back to live mode.

Guess what happened, when I checked  female active sim's age, it was saying this: "Day till age up: 21".

What's wrong with this?

Is there way to fix this problem?

Cause she turned 2 days younger then she suppose to be.

I actually made female sim pregnant in certain age and age gap between her and husband sims and her sons.

I really need to know what's wrong with this game.

Hope someone can help me with it.

It's a bug…..if you don't have get famous.

50 minutes ago, procian said:

It's a bug…..if you don't have get famous.

Oh, ok.
Cause I just updated my game to newest patch.

So, when I get get famous this problem of mine will be gone then?

It says on Origin that Get Famous' release date is November 16 2018.

Did they ever tell the actual street release date?

Cause I don't see major retail stores even posted the page of it,

Or did I miss some sites that shows?

P.S.1:

Just read another thread and my problem + aging bug (When goes to Create A Sim) still persists, even after installing Get Famous. https://twitter.com/luthsthings/status/1063110684957966336

P.S. 2: The problem you mentioned is that sim ages up, but for mine, sim ages down.

2 hours ago, jenyeah said:

Oh, ok.
Cause I just updated my game to newest patch.

So, when I get get famous this problem of mine will be gone then?

It says on Origin that Get Famous' release date is November 16 2018.

Did they ever tell the actual street release date?

Cause I don't see major retail stores even posted the page of it,

Or did I miss some sites that shows?

P.S.1:

Just read another thread and my problem + aging bug (When goes to Create A Sim) still persists, even after installing Get Famous. https://twitter.com/luthsthings/status/1063110684957966336

P.S. 2: The problem you mentioned is that sim ages up, but for mine, sim ages down.

yes bug is still there with get famous....they know about it....I bought a load of age reversal potions till it's fixed.

9 hours ago, procian said:

yes bug is still there with get famous....they know about it....I bought a load of age reversal potions till it's fixed.

Oh, ok.

The thing is people wouldn't much panic, if there is this feature - change "Day till age up: XX".

For Sims 3, there is mod (NRAAS Master Controller + etc mods) that can change sim days.

But for Sims 4, as far as I know, there is only this: Sim:MC Command Center... > Sims Commands... > Set Age

And this only changes entire age, not just individual days of sim.

For example, because of my problem, my sim, had "Day till age up: 19", but it changed to "Day till age up: 22".

Archived