[Obsolete] SexOutBrutildaTheButcher [v0.83]

SexOutMDJJFollowerBase

Last Version Update: November 11, 2012

Current Version: v0.8

This is a requirement for any/all Sexout non-creature followers I make (except SexOutCheyenneReplacer).

It does nothing by itself. (Currently only SexoutBrutildaTheButcher requires this mod.)

Why did I do things this way?

Putting an npc in an .esm makes the game handle their textures better. (I.E. no head body mismatch issues.)
I may make a few sexout followers for New Vegas, and I don't want each one of them to have yet another .esm.
So I will instead update this file each time I make a new follower and start that npc/follower's editor ID in this .esm

I also plan on using some things in this mod that I won't have to recreate in each file.
(Like decorative statics for the followers homes.)

----

TEMPORARILY DOWN WHILE BEING REBUILT

----

Last ReadMe Update: November 11, 2012

Not the best readme's in the world but the things up now at least. Been messing around with this file on and off (but work on it always seems to suffer due to Cheyenne updates/problems), but I decided it has enough functionality now to where someone might enjoy it.

@ chargrilledawesome

Ok, I know why, though it doesn't happen to me. I'll upload a fix for that within the next couple days.

Edit: Ok, this is fixed in my version. Are a couple little other things I want to do before I upload an update, though.

Edit: I figured out what I want to do in terms of a perk, and I'm testing it a bit; so it might be tonight before I upload the update, but it also might be tomorrow.

There is an idea: What if instead use Corporal Betsy Brutilda? It would be interesting.

Sorry, I just now noticed your post. If you're asking why I didn't make Corporal Betsy into a companion, I thought about it briefly, but I'm lazy. It's easier to make an npc from scratch than to not mess up the vanilla quest associated with Betsy (I'm too lazy to figure out how her vanilla quest is setup and whatnot. Also, I'm usually legion so it wouldn't work well with my own playthroughs.) And Betsy , I believe, is a lesbian like Veronica, but I wanted Brutilda to be bi.

Yeah, the first thing I did was check out IMDB for Fallout New Vegas. They usually have good info on voice over actors/actresses. I need to sift through the voice files more when I get the energy. She's credited for:

Angela Williams / Francine Garret / Corporal Betsy / Dr. Howard - Lonesome Road / The Kid - Lonesome Road / Trooper Gleason - Lonesome Road / Additional Voices

Open Betsy's NPC record up and find the Voice Type' date=' then open Use Info to find the other NPCs that use the same Voice Type.

[/quote']

Use Info turned out to be especially useful for another mod I'm working on. It allowed me to effortlessly find vanilla NPCs in the world that I would have had to have looked up on the Fallout wiki previously (or just searched blindly through cells in the GECK with guesswork.)

Edit: Damn, how did I not know about useinfo as much as I've messed around with Beth's toolkits. It just keeps coming in handy.

Hi mojodajojo,

Just thought I would leave you with a little feedback as to the plugin.

OK, first thing I noticed was that following the "Why are you looking at me like that?" option triggered an oral sex scene where the positions were reversed, ie I would "suck her off" despite she not having a penis/dildo, or she would facefuck me, again without any penis/dildo. These positions need to be changed, as it appears she is using the assigned male position for oral sex, when these should be reversed.

Also, I kept getting "Brutilda Dildo Killer Token/Black Samson" equipped/unequipped, but nothing was equipping or unequipping. Telling her to take your ass had her do it in the proper position, but again, without a dildo or penis. The items do not appear to be equipping, for whatever reason.

Also noticed the now infamous "CTD after sex" bug appears to happen here too (once) - I'm beginning to think this is a Sexout issue.

Asking about the rest of her inventory had her equip some really heavy enclave black armour, and there appears to be no way to tell her to unequip it, besides taking it manually off her.

My last commend would be that the lighting by the shelf needs to be a little less bright, approaching it literally makes the items appear whiter than white.

Otherwise, I really like the little details, like the bottle of rum and cola (a dialogue point maybe?) and the light switches and generator, it all adds to the realism and verisimilitude. You could also flesh her out more as a character, perhaps with the odd dialogue line or two. But other than that, great plugin!

@ Chancellor Kremlin

The positions are as they should be, but you SHOULD see strapons. What's happening is sexout is immediately unequipping the strapons after sex starts. Even adding my strapons to the safe for sex formlist or whatever it's called doesn't seem to keep this from happening so you must do the following:

Make sure that under.

Mod Configuration > SexoutNG > Player clothes > Undress Player C & Undress Player R, you pick either Use undress list or Never.

If you pick always and your courier is female her strapons will be unequipped. (Doesn't matter what you pick here if you're male.)

Also you will have to make sure that under:

Mod Configuration > SexoutNG > Female clothes > Undress Female C & Undress Player R, you pick either Use undress list or Never.

And on the armor. Why would you need a way to tell her to unequip it? If you don't want to wear it take it off her. You can always tell her to get more later on. You don't even have to drop the armor. Scripting will remove it from your inventory automatically.

The only thing you have to tell her to unequip is the pipboy and glove. This is because there are crash issues associated with the player accidentally equipping that pip-boy. So I made it non-playable.

Edit: Yeah, the lighting in the whole shed is way too bright I need to tone it down majorly in places.

Edit: I added the info about the strapons to the OP. I documented this issue with Cheyenne, but I failed to do so with Brutilda, apparently.

Edit: On the crashing after sex, I don't have a clue. I used to run into this occasionally a couple of versions of Sexout ago, but I haven't had it happen in a long time.

@ Chancellor Kremlin

The positions are as they should be' date=' but you SHOULD see strapons. What's happening is sexout is immediately unequipping the strapons after sex starts. Even adding my strapons to the safe for sex formlist or whatever it's called doesn't seem to keep this from happening so you must do the following:

Make sure that under.

Mod Configuration > SexoutNG > Player clothes > Undress Player C & Undress Player R, you pick either Use undress list or Never.

If you pick always and your courier is female her strapons will be unequipped. (Doesn't matter what you pick here if you're male.)

Mod Configuration > SexoutNG > Female clothes > Undress Female C & Undress Player R, you pick either Use undress list or Never.[/quote']

That's really strange, I don't see why Sexout would do that, it never does it with the SCR or ZAZ stuff. It could be it is not playing well with your custom strapons, but I don' see why. I'll do the above the next time I play through with it.

And on the armor. Why would you need a way to tell her to unequip it? If you don't want to wear it take it off her. You can always tell her to get more later on. You don't even have to drop the armor. Scripting will remove it from your inventory automatically.

The only reason I think there should be a quick way to have her remove the armour through dialogue is because there is a quick' date=' unwitting way, to have her put it on through the "Where is the rest of your gear?" dialogue option - I had no idea selecting this would equip her in heavy armour, and then when I was in her inventory, she had a lot of multiple entries for the same set of armour, like 2-3 helmets, 2-3 power armours, etc. So I suggested an easy way to just have her remove her heavy armour, in the same way you easily have her equip it ;)

Edit: Yeah, the lighting in the whole shed is way too bright I need to tone it down majorly in places.

Edit: I added the info about the strapons to the OP. I documented this issue with Cheyenne, but I failed to do so with Brutilda, apparently.

Edit: On the crashing after sex, I don't have a clue. I used to run into this occasionally a couple of versions of Sexout ago, but I haven't had it happen in a long time.

No problem, nice to see the OP updated. Like I said, the crash is apparently a bug that is transcending plugins and may be related to Sexout itself. It appears to happen more often in some plugins than others, and I have no idea why it happens.

Anyway, a nice plugin, good use of voice rendering (must have taken a while?) and I didn't notice any real problems with the voice, there is just one line I found where she says an instead of off, but it really isn't that noticeable.

Good work! :)

The deal with the strapons just started happening with the last version of sexout. I'm sure it's because they are different editor ids than anything in SCR, but it's odd that adding them to the safe for sex list doesn't override the always undress setting, but for whatever reason, it doesn't.

I still don't know what you mean about the armor, really. You would only have more than one of any type if you hit the dialogue more than once. And I don't see what's difficult about moving it to your inventory from hers then waiting a couple seconds in gamemode for the script to remove it?

I guess I could make a remove all custom items from both our inventories option, but I just don't see the point. I mean easy way to remove it? She isn't forced to equip it. The game's engine picks it for her to wear because of it's stats.

What I would be more likely to do than having a strange option to remove just her heavy armor would be an inventory storage for stuff she can equip and one for stuff she can't equip, adding the items to the can't equip storage by default. I've been thinking about doing this for both her and Cheyenne.

Edit: Actually, I think what I'm going to do is just break it up into choices where you ask her for individual (or small sets of things) or can just change your mind and exit the topic if you choose. This way no one is surprised and gets 1 of each custom item. Probably be a couple updates before I implement this, because I want to improve the shoddy custom textures on the mini-gun and power armor first. Sadly, the black beret is probably about as good as I can get it.

@ Chancellor Kremlin

The positions are as they should be' date=' but you SHOULD see strapons. What's happening is sexout is immediately unequipping the strapons after sex starts. Even adding my strapons to the safe for sex formlist or whatever it's called doesn't seem to keep this from happening so you must do the following:

Make sure that under.

Mod Configuration > SexoutNG > Female clothes > Undress Female C & Undress Player R, you pick either Use undress list or Never.[/quote']

That's really strange, I don't see why Sexout would do that, it never does it with the SCR or ZAZ stuff. It could be it is not playing well with your custom strapons, but I don' see why. I'll do the above the next time I play through with it.

The only reason I think there should be a quick way to have her remove the armour through dialogue is because there is a quick' date=' unwitting way, to have her put it on through the "Where is the rest of your gear?" dialogue option - I had no idea selecting this would equip her in heavy armour, and then when I was in her inventory, she had a lot of multiple entries for the same set of armour, like 2-3 helmets, 2-3 power armours, etc. So I suggested an easy way to just have her remove her heavy armour, in the same way you easily have her equip it ;)

No problem, nice to see the OP updated. Like I said, the crash is apparently a bug that is transcending plugins and may be related to Sexout itself. It appears to happen more often in some plugins than others, and I have no idea why it happens.

Anyway, a nice plugin, good use of voice rendering (must have taken a while?) and I didn't notice any real problems with the voice, there is just one line I found where she says an instead of off, but it really isn't that noticeable.

Good work! :)

Dang you, Chancellor. You set off my OCD and I woke up obssessing over this. :)

Ok, what I'm currently working on is, Brutilda in the next update will no longer start with any custom items. When you talk to her about equipment you're gonna get a topic for adding each individual piece of equipment you want her to use.

Additionally, she will have a pure storage area where you can put items you don't want her to equip. Her encumbrance will be split among the two areas though so you can't just put a million things into it or anything that exploity.

(I'm pretty sure "exploity" is not a word, but oh well.)

Also, that "one line I found where she says an instead of off." I think it actually was "of" but I screwed up the sound file so bad in audacity that it sounds more like "an" now. At any rate, that's one of the ones I messed up the most. I need to try to redo it.

For #3 in your current issues list, you could try the following (attached as the script for the entry door):

scn BlockGeckoDoorEntry

ref refActor

Begin OnActivate

set refActor to GetActionRef

if refActor.GetIsCreature == 0
       Activate        
   endif

;or the following to block mutated animals only
   ;if refActor.GetCreatureType 1 == 0
   ;    Activate        
   ;endif

End ;OnActivate

Er, assuming you even want to prevent the geckos from barging in...

The deal with the strapons just started happening with the last version of sexout. I'm sure it's because they are different editor ids than anything in SCR' date=' but it's odd that adding them to the safe for sex list doesn't override the always undress setting, but for whatever reason, it doesn't.

I still don't know what you mean about the armor, really. You would only have more than one of any type if you hit the dialogue more than once. And I don't see what's difficult about moving it to your inventory from hers then waiting a couple seconds in gamemode for the script to remove it?

I guess I could make a remove all custom items from both our inventories option, but I just don't see the point. I mean easy way to remove it? She isn't forced to equip it. The game's engine picks it for her to wear because of it's stats.

What I would be more likely to do than having a strange option to remove just her heavy armor would be an inventory storage for stuff she can equip and one for stuff she can't equip, adding the items to the can't equip storage by default. I've been thinking about doing this for both her and Cheyenne.

Edit: Actually, I think what I'm going to do is just break it up into choices where you ask her for individual (or small sets of things) or can just change your mind and exit the topic if you choose. This way no one is surprised and gets 1 of each custom item. Probably be a couple updates before I implement this, because I want to improve the shoddy custom textures on the mini-gun and power armor first. Sadly, the black beret is probably about as good as I can get it.

[/quote']

I think you are removing them yourself:

in zzzSOBTBRPQOneScript you equip the strapon start sex and set TimesUp to 15

in the same script you stop zzzSOBTBRPHandler1 if TimesUp is greater than 14. So it is stopped on the next frame or so.

And in zzzSOBTBHMQScript, if zzzSOBTBRPHandler1 is stopped, you remove the strapons !

(Unless BrutildaREF.StimPakUse matters but the initial test in this script is strange).

Huh? The only time I check that zzzSOBTBRPHandler1 is running in zzzSOBTBHMQScript is

;Return

If GetQuestRunning zzzSOBTBRPHandler1 || BrutildaREF.StimPakUse != 0

Return

EndIf

Dildo removal itself does not happen unless the PC or NPC has a token that I have sexout handout as a call back.

If Brutilda.GetItemCount zzzSOBTBDildoKiller > 0

Brutilda.RemoveItem zzzSOFBBlackSampson 1

Brutilda.RemoveItem zzzSOFBFleshBane 1

Brutilda.RemoveItem zzzSOFBLittleBlackSampson 1

Brutilda.RemoveItem zzzSOFBPinkLove 1

Brutilda.RemoveItem zzzSOFBRedRyder 1

Brutilda.RemoveItem zzzSOFBThePunisher 1

Brutilda.RemoveItem zzzSOBTBDildoKiller 1

EndIf

If Player.GetItemCount zzzSOBTBDildoKiller > 0

Player.RemoveItem zzzSOFBBlackSampson 1 1

Player.RemoveItem zzzSOFBFleshBane 1 1