[FIND/HELP] CBBE HDT Bodyslide conversions of several Fox sets + deconverting SSE Bodyslide files

I'm trying to track down CBBE HDT conversions for Fox sets 10, 11, 13, 17, 22, 33, and 39. I know converting outfits is a pain in the ass, so I'm happy to just use existing conversions - one day I'll learn how to do my own and have them come out nicely.

I also need the Bodyslide files for the conversion of set 31, as I've been unable to download them from Baidu by any method, and they don't appear to be hosted anywhere else. I also can't find Fox 39, despite being sure that I saw someone post that they had done it.

Additionally, is there a way to de-convert sets intended for Special Edition? There's several armors that I can only find SSE conversions of. I'm not sure if it's possible to de-convert meshes at all - I know LE meshes are relatively easy to convert for SSE, but I'm not sure about going back the other way. (I have no intention of changing over to SSE, at least not for the purposes of builds I would use these outfits for.)

EDIT: I have found a CBBEv3 conversion of Fox 13, but it's...very old. No Bodyslide or HDT.

EDIT 2: I have found a Bodyslide conversion of Fox 33, by RoryCampbell - no idea what body it's for, but it's a start.

EDIT 3: I will also need Fox 16, as the conversion I currently have seems to have a problem that's making Bodyslide crash even when I try to preview it.

Archived