With Tale of Two Wastelands recently updated to 3.2, what Sex Mods are going to function with it?

• 2 weeks later...

TTW 3.2 seems to have a problem with the NVSE Extender v16 (NX), which was required by Sexout to function. With Sexout and NX enabled, my game just CTD while loading. I'm guessing nothing Sexout related will work at the moment since the base Sexout can't even function :/

On 11/26/2018 at 1:33 AM, PeonXD said:

TTW 3.2 seems to have a problem with the NVSE Extender v16 (NX), which was required by Sexout to function. With Sexout and NX enabled, my game just CTD while loading. I'm guessing nothing Sexout related will work at the moment since the base Sexout can't even function :/

If I recall correctly, TTW 3.2 now has NVSE and JIP LN integrated into its functions. So the sex mods might need to be adjusted for that.

22 hours ago, GadenKerensky said:

If I recall correctly, TTW 3.2 now has NVSE and JIP LN integrated into its functions. So the sex mods might need to be adjusted for that.

Yup, it includes both NVSE and JIP LN in a nifty package. Fingers crossed if Sexout ever gets an update for TTW 3.2 and vice versa.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...