Flame Atronach Revised

This is my first public mod, its just a simple addon that changes the Flame Atronachs armor with  Sexy Flame Atronach created by DarkRavage (with permission of course) and my tweaked version of her nif file with bigger breast and butt.

If i can figure out how to do it im wanting to add physics to her but sense shes using a different skeleton.nif the deformity is WOW :P

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/12/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

WOW, sorry, i did not realize there were more comments....

working on Hagraven. shes being a bitch though lol.

what do you mean "bodyslide-esque" are you meaning to use a regular female body in bodyslide? or a flame body as one sees it in game?

On 11/24/2018 at 9:18 PM, 4nk8r said:

Is this MNC friendly?

sorry, i am not sure if it is or not. it could possibly not line up. i will look into it though.

On 3/19/2019 at 5:09 PM, Psycho_Bill said:

WOW, sorry, i did not realize there were more comments....

working on Hagraven. shes being a bitch though lol.

what do you mean "bodyslide-esque" are you meaning to use a regular female body in bodyslide? or a flame body as one sees it in game?

sorry, i am not sure if it is or not. it could possibly not line up. i will look into it though.

Thanks.

Regarding Hewlett110's comment, I think they're asking if there is a bodyslide template for the body mesh.  I've seen another atronoch replacer that includes them.  It's here on LL, but I hesitate to look for a link given the site performance recently.

HA, i was begining to think my internet was bugging LL lol.

there is no template, just the bodyslide files needed to change her body in game. i took the actual Flame Atronachs body from the Skyrim Meshes.bsa and manipulated it then created the bodyslide for it.

• 3 months later...