Issues i have with the sims 4 atm

So, uh, I was loading up my recently saved file in the sims 4, and have noticed that they couldn't do anything until i paused the game and pressed play. I had to do this all the time to keep motion of my sims, and at the point when i wanted to play an animation, it just didnt work at all. The sim just stood idle next to where i clicked for an animation to appear and did nothing, not even the pause and play technique helped, as my sim was stuck there. Even enabling cheats and reseting the object (that is the sim itself) didn't work... Any help? If it has to do with broken CC and or outdated ones i downloaded, how do I check em easily without going into the game to see the file? I'll only end up forgetting what the name of the file was. Any faster way if that's the case? I'm using the latest update of the Wickedwhims, that is the latest public build...

23 minutes ago, williamson1989 said:

I downloaded wickedwhims last night and everything was working fine until my game updated with the new patch. 

Any suggestions to get this back running would be helpful.

That's simple. Last EA update brokes script mods. All you can do is to wait updates for these contents.

• 2 months later...
On 11/11/2018 at 8:21 PM, procian said:

Could be old/broken cc traits and other mods......what other mods do you have?.....CC traits? etc.

Have had some CC traits and other clothing mods that are now old, some also being broken, guess I have to dig into my files and see which ones are exactly the culprits. Also my apologies for not responding any sooner.

Archived