[CostumeCustomizer] Lacerta Mod

A costume swap with Hitomi's Lacerta SR including the alternate textures Lynx and Gemini. You can toggle the top and bottom part of the bikini independently from each other and I've also added a thongless option.

Does not support Marie Rose. (If someone knows how I can get her body and bikini mesh, please let me know and I will add her)

• Submitter
    [[Template core/front/global/userLink is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Submitted
    11/11/18
  • Category
  • Requires
    CostumeCustomizer 1.3+

For Marie Rose, you could use TimmyC's Transformer tool on Lei Fang's DOA5LR Lacerta (Costume 65 - Zack Island Swimwear DLC) to transfer it to Marie Rose's DOA5LR model and import the resulting transformed TMC into Blender. So far, most of the DOA5LR UV maps have pretty much matched in DOAXVV so I doubt you'll need to use the DOA5LR textures.

My experience with doing this (since it's how I'm porting funnybunny666's Nude Strap mods to Honoka/Luna/Marie Rose) is that the bikini tops tend to pretty much be correct, but the DOAXVV model butts are bigger, so you'll need to morph the butt portion of the suit to fit the DOAVXX Marie Rose model. If you don't already have your way of morphing meshes, I'd recommend looking into how to use the lattice modifier to fit the body meshes.

Once the mesh is fit to Marie Rose's body model, you can follow the steps I recently listed on my thread.